The Bards Tale

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 06:58:30 -0700, Roughcut@ditto.net wrote:

>Any info on this game?

Take a look at the Xbox and PS/2 reviews on gamespot. I can't imagine
the PC version would be dramatically better or worse.

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:05:13 GMT, Memnoch
<memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Yep. Consoles in third person action shocker. Quel suprise. Makes me want to
>fire up Bards Tale 2 on my Amiga just for nostalgias sake. I think I have my
>old character disk(s) too!

Those Death Snares were...interesting. :)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Roughcut@ditto.net once tried to test me with:

> Any info on this game?

There's a demo available, I recommend you try that before buying. It's
completely unlike any other RPG game I can think of, I'll give it that. Has
pretty much NOTHING to do with the original Bard's Tale as far as I can
tell based on the demo. The summoning of companions is kind of a neat touch
I guess. But the demo just wasn't that compelling because it's just a big
blah dungeon and I think I hit a bug and can't complete it so it doesn't
instill much confidence in the full game for me.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Hi
Well it has nothing to do with the orginal game.
The game play it self is your avrage CRPG.
But the humor is very Monty Python if you like the holy grail you will love
this game ;)
Lots of LOL moments... makes fun of all crpg...
I myself love it.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:08:28 -0400, "Rick Ryan" <nighthawk@axecessnet.net>
wrote:

>Hi
>Well it has nothing to do with the orginal game.
>The game play it self is your avrage CRPG.
>But the humor is very Monty Python if you like the holy grail you will love
>this game ;)
>Lots of LOL moments... makes fun of all crpg...
>I myself love it.

Did they fix the camera view so it wasn't practically straight overhead
all the time?