Samsung SPH-A680 / VMA680 review

I just got it yestarday,
Good reception,much better than A500 but terrible quality earpiece
sound,sounds like talking inside a bathroom.
Good features,fast vision connection firmware XC15 prl 10023
Waitting for Nokia 6225 and Motorola V60v tomorrow or day after.
No software for Futuredial yet,called them and will be in 2 or 3
weeks.
Good luck
Marcelo

kc

How does A680 compare to A620?

Would the USB cable and driver that works with A620 work with A680, as a modem?

Thanks in advance.

marceloferreiros@hotmail.com (Marcelo Ferreiros) wrote in message news:<b9662247.0404201624.3ef41791@posting.google.com>...
> I just got it yestarday,
> Good reception,much better than A500 but terrible quality earpiece
> sound,sounds like talking inside a bathroom.
> Good features,fast vision connection firmware XC15 prl 10023
> Waitting for Nokia 6225 and Motorola V60v tomorrow or day after.
> No software for Futuredial yet,called them and will be in 2 or 3
> weeks.
> Good luck
> Marcelo

The cable is the same,little bit better reception than the 620 but
worst sound quality.
Really good features and the only con is the quality sound, I love
Motorolas,Kyocera and Samsung A500(very good quality)
thanks
Marcelo
PD I really look in a phone sound, reception and phonebook capacity(
680 has for 300 contacts)

rollingcircle2@yahoo.com (KC) wrote in message news:<80a0add0.0404221636.28eaca0a@posting.google.com>...
> How does A680 compare to A620?
>
> Would the USB cable and driver that works with A620 work with A680, as a modem?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> marceloferreiros@hotmail.com (Marcelo Ferreiros) wrote in message news:<b9662247.0404201624.3ef41791@posting.google.com>...
> > I just got it yestarday,
> > Good reception,much better than A500 but terrible quality earpiece
> > sound,sounds like talking inside a bathroom.
> > Good features,fast vision connection firmware XC15 prl 10023
> > Waitting for Nokia 6225 and Motorola V60v tomorrow or day after.
> > No software for Futuredial yet,called them and will be in 2 or 3
> > weeks.
> > Good luck
> > Marcelo

Ron

Marcelo

How are you getting the V60v so soon? I understand they are ready to
be shipped to Sprint but have not left the loading dock yet.

BTW let me know how the v60v works for you. So far my old Moto
Timeport gets a better signal than others in my family with Sanyo,
Samsung or Nokia. I am hoping the v60v will perform as well

Ron