Might and Magic 6 Patch ?

I got the MM6 patch v.1.1 and tried to apply it and got a message -
old file was not found - - - no update was done..

Anybody know where to get the patches and how to apply them? I'm
assuming that I need an earlier patch over which the v 1.1 is
installed.

TIA

"Chris or Larry LaMere" <ljlamere@acd.net> wrote in message
>I got the MM6 patch v.1.1 and tried to apply it and got a message -
> old file was not found - - - no update was done..
>
> Anybody know where to get the patches and how to apply them? I'm
> assuming that I need an earlier patch over which the v 1.1 is
> installed.
>
> TIA

In my MM6 patches directory I have the files
mm610-11.exe
mm611-12.exe

I've long since forgotten what they were, but sounds to me you might want
mm610-11.exe, assuming you've got mm610.

I'll pop them on to my Oddments folder
http://www.ldwilmer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oddments/mm610-11.exe
http://www.ldwilmer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oddments/mm611-12.exe

Lol

"Lol" <l.d.wilmer@NOJUNKMAILblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Chris or Larry LaMere" <ljlamere@acd.net> wrote in message
>>I got the MM6 patch v.1.1 and tried to apply it and got a message -
>> old file was not found - - - no update was done..
>>
>> Anybody know where to get the patches and how to apply them? I'm
>> assuming that I need an earlier patch over which the v 1.1 is
>> installed.
>>
>> TIA
>>

> In my MM6 patches directory I have the files
> mm610-11.exe
> mm611-12.exe
>
> I've long since forgotten what they were, but sounds to me you might want
> mm610-11.exe, assuming you've got mm610.
>
> I'll pop them on to my Oddments folder
> http://www.ldwilmer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oddments/mm610-11.exe
> http://www.ldwilmer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oddments/mm611-12.exe

You can also get them from The Patches Scroll:
http://www.patches-scrolls.de/ as well as the 1.0 to 1.2 direct patch.

--
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Now, quack, damn you!"

Multiversal Mercenaries
You name it, we kill it. Any time, any reality.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:54:54 GMT, "Lol"
<l.d.wilmer@NOJUNKMAILblueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>"Chris or Larry LaMere" <ljlamere@acd.net> wrote in message
>>I got the MM6 patch v.1.1 and tried to apply it and got a message -
>> old file was not found - - - no update was done..
>>
>> Anybody know where to get the patches and how to apply them? I'm
>> assuming that I need an earlier patch over which the v 1.1 is
>> installed.
>>
>> TIA
>>

>In my MM6 patches directory I have the files
>mm610-11.exe
>mm611-12.exe
>
>I've long since forgotten what they were, but sounds to me you might want
>mm610-11.exe, assuming you've got mm610.
>
>I'll pop them on to my Oddments folder
>http://www.ldwilmer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oddments/mm610-11.exe
>http://www.ldwilmer.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Oddments/mm611-12.exe
>
>Lol

Thanks Lol and thanks to James for the patches website I've bookmarked
it for future referen

> Thanks Lol and thanks to James for the patches website I've bookmarked
> it for future referen

The Patches Scroll is a very useful site. Its a lifesaver if you're like me
and have carried games over from computer to new computer to newer computer.
It sometimes takes some creative searching to find the patch you're looking
for, but I find myself making a major raid on their vaults every few years.
:)

--
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Now, quack, damn you!"

Multiversal Mercenaries
You name it, we kill it. Any time, any reality.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts