Restricted Area question

I'm playing as the hacker women, and while in cyberspace have found a
number of weapon blueprints - how do I use them ? I have 1 point in
the 'modify your own weapons' skill, but don't know how to activate
it.

And what's with all the carrots ?

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:50:04 +0100, Mark Morrison <drdpikeuk@aol.com>
wrote:

>I'm playing as the hacker women, and while in cyberspace have found a
>number of weapon blueprints - how do I use them ? I have 1 point in
>the 'modify your own weapons' skill, but don't know how to activate
>it.

Never mind - I needed a weapon with empty modification slots, which
are fairly rare.

And what's with all the carrots ?