Sprint takes some of AT&T Wireless' churn

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
April 21, 2004 7:24:21 PM

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1860&nc...

"I think Verizon took the lion's share of those customers," Comack
said. "I think Sprint was second in line and the rest went to the
rest."
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 21, 2004 10:00:23 PM

A friend of mine just switched from ATTWS to Sprint PCS (and is happy so
far with the service and his Sanyo RL-7300). So there's at least one.
His number ported in an hour.

a b F Wireless
April 22, 2004 12:41:48 AM

In article <00md80hu72fol9vsu3c38teroevd5i2r6r@4ax.com>,
paul@wren.cc.kux.edu wrote:

> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1860&nc...
> 20040420/ca_pr_on_tc/cingular_at_t_wireless
>
> "I think Verizon took the lion's share of those customers," Comack
> said. "I think Sprint was second in line and the rest went to the
> rest."

Twould be nice to see a spread sheet of who lost what to whom.

Sprint hasn't even provided total numbers of gains and losses
from WLNP, in its 10K filing to the SEC.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
April 22, 2004 1:14:47 AM

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> In article <00md80hu72fol9vsu3c38teroevd5i2r6r@4ax.com>,
> paul@wren.cc.kux.edu wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1860&nc...
> > 20040420/ca_pr_on_tc/cingular_at_t_wireless
> >
> > "I think Verizon took the lion's share of those customers," Comack
> > said. "I think Sprint was second in line and the rest went to the
> > rest."
>

> Twould be nice to see a spread sheet of who lost what to whom.
>
> Sprint hasn't even provided total numbers of gains and losses
> from WLNP, in its 10K filing to the SEC.

They aren't required to, yet you make it an argument that it's required ...
What a joke!

Bob
!