Sprint takes some of AT&T Wireless' churn

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1860&ncid=1860&e=10&u=/cpress/20040420/ca_pr_on_tc/cingular_at_t_wireless

"I think Verizon took the lion's share of those customers," Comack
said. "I think Sprint was second in line and the rest went to the
rest."
3 answers Last reply
More about sprint takes wireless churn

    A friend of mine just switched from ATTWS to Sprint PCS (and is happy so
    far with the service and his Sanyo RL-7300). So there's at least one.
    His number ported in an hour.

    In article <00md80hu72fol9vsu3c38teroevd5i2r6r@4ax.com>,
    paul@wren.cc.kux.edu wrote:

    > http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1860&ncid=1860&e=10&u=/cpress/
    > 20040420/ca_pr_on_tc/cingular_at_t_wireless
    >
    > "I think Verizon took the lion's share of those customers," Comack
    > said. "I think Sprint was second in line and the rest went to the
    > rest."

    Twould be nice to see a spread sheet of who lost what to whom.

    Sprint hasn't even provided total numbers of gains and losses
    from WLNP, in its 10K filing to the SEC.

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > In article <00md80hu72fol9vsu3c38teroevd5i2r6r@4ax.com>,
    > paul@wren.cc.kux.edu wrote:

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1860&ncid=1860&e=10&u=/cpress/
    > > 20040420/ca_pr_on_tc/cingular_at_t_wireless
    > >
    > > "I think Verizon took the lion's share of those customers," Comack
    > > said. "I think Sprint was second in line and the rest went to the
    > > rest."
    >

    > Twould be nice to see a spread sheet of who lost what to whom.
    >
    > Sprint hasn't even provided total numbers of gains and losses
    > from WLNP, in its 10K filing to the SEC.

    They aren't required to, yet you make it an argument that it's required ...
    What a joke!

    Bob

Sprint PCS Wireless At&T Verizon Internet Service Providers