Apogee Rosetta or M-Audio delta 44 and why?

Last response: in Home Audio
January 19, 2005 8:49:47 AM

what is the difference besides the price of the two sound interfaces and
why ?

--
yish313
Anonymous

In article <yish313.1j3kpp@news.audiobanter.com> yish313.1j3kpp@news.audiobanter.com writes:

> what is the difference besides the price of the two sound interfaces

One is a computer interface and the other one isn't.

> and why ?

Because they were designed to do different things.

Now maybe what you really want to know is what the difference in the
A/D (and/or D/A) converters in each device. The difference is in what
design compromises had to be made to accouint for the difference in
price.

January 20, 2005 11:38:34 AM

In article <358av0F4j39aoU1@individual.net> eric@Raw-Tracks.com writes:

> Actually, with the addition of the optional Firewire Card, the Rosetta's
> could work as a computer interface.

And with a better A/D converter, the M-Audio could work as an Apogee.