Sanyo 7300 accessories, specifically a plastic clip on bel..

I'm looking for a source for C H E A P (but good) Sanyo 7300 Accessories .
specifically a plastic holster that clips on the belt. The Sprint Store has
one for $30 which is way way way overpriced. I have been unable to find
anything like it on ebay and the last reference on here to a website was a
company in ENGLAND. I'm in Texas.

In article <G2Ohc.11526$NR5.7852@fe1.texas.rr.com>,
"Feeler" <feelerNOSPAM@austin.rr.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a source for C H E A P (but good) Sanyo 7300 Accessories .
> specifically a plastic holster that clips on the belt. The Sprint Store has
> one for $30 which is way way way overpriced. I have been unable to find
> anything like it on ebay and the last reference on here to a website was a
> company in ENGLAND. I'm in Texas.

Try a Mall Kiosk.

Mike

Splendid

Feeler wrote:
> I'm looking for a source for C H E A P (but good) Sanyo 7300 Accessories .
> specifically a plastic holster that clips on the belt. The Sprint Store has
> one for $30 which is way way way overpriced. I have been unable to find
> anything like it on ebay and the last reference on here to a website was a
> company in ENGLAND. I'm in Texas.

Radio Shack.

In article <yNPhc.4713$eZ5.3841@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
Mike <spamtrap@zbuffer.com> wrote:

> Feeler wrote:
> > I'm looking for a source for C H E A P (but good) Sanyo 7300 Accessories .
> > specifically a plastic holster that clips on the belt. The Sprint Store has
> > one for $30 which is way way way overpriced. I have been unable to find
> > anything like it on ebay and the last reference on here to a website was a
> > company in ENGLAND. I'm in Texas.
> >

> Radio Shack.

RadioShack will not have the low priced third party accessories the OP
was looking for. In fact their web site only shows a $30 leather case.

I don't buy those sort of things at the Sprint store. I have found I get
better quality for a better price at Radio Shack. They might not have
exactly what you're looking for at the store though, the one I go to has a
limited stock because they are small store. I just bought a holster for my
RL2000 there and it's a lot better than the ones I saw in the Sprit store.
$15 got me the holster and a little stick-on clip that the holster slips
into. I only assume that this attaches to the dash board of your car but I
put it on my desk.

"Feeler" <feelerNOSPAM@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
I'm looking for a source for C H E A P (but good) Sanyo 7300 Accessories .
specifically a plastic holster that clips on the belt. The Sprint Store has
one for $30 which is way way way overpriced. I have been unable to find
anything like it on ebay and the last reference on here to a website was a
company in ENGLAND. I'm in Texas.

What their website shows and what they have in the store are two different
things. I've found better holsters there than anywhere else for my Sprint
phones. I had an N400, 8100 and RL2000 and bought every holster for each
phone I had at Radio Shack and have never been disappointed. The ones on
Radio Shack don't even have that god awful clip that Sprint has on their
holsters when you buy one from them.

In article <cc043651b337b44a2be9fa2f899ae210@news.teranews.com>,
"Peterbilt" <amazon-bitch@NO-SPAMeudoramail.com> wrote:

> What their website shows and what they have in the store are two different
> things. I've found better holsters there than anywhere else for my Sprint
> phones. I had an N400, 8100 and RL2000 and bought every holster for each
> phone I had at Radio Shack and have never been disappointed. The ones on
> Radio Shack don't even have that god awful clip that Sprint has on their
> holsters when you buy one from them.

But its usually many months after a model is introduced before Radio
Shack (or sometimes anybody) has accessories for a given new model (form
factor) phone./ The 7300 is only out about a month.

And again Radio Shack is hardly the low priced leader on phone
accessories.

kev

How is it overpriced if you can't find it anywhere else, even after spending
all this time searching and asking....I wouldn't say that its OVERPRICED,
I'd simply say that at this point it is THE price...

It can only be overpriced if you find the EXACT same product without
spending a ton of time/effort in acquiring it. right?

In article <kK2dnaHj1oPLxyPdRVn-hw@comcast.com>,
"Kev" <Axekick@comcast.net> wrote:

> How is it overpriced if you can't find it anywhere else, even after spending
> all this time searching and asking....I wouldn't say that its OVERPRICED,
> I'd simply say that at this point it is THE price...
>
> It can only be overpriced if you find the EXACT same product without
> spending a ton of time/effort in acquiring it. right?
>
> "Feeler" <feelerNOSPAM@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> > I'm looking for a source for C H E A P (but good) Sanyo 7300 Accessories
> .
> > specifically a plastic holster that clips on the belt. The Sprint Store
> has
> > one for $30 which is way way way overpriced. I have been unable to find
> > anything like it on ebay and the last reference on here to a website was a
> > company in ENGLAND. I'm in Texas.

One of the advantages of buying a phone model when it first comes out.

The 7300 Holster is now showing up on ebay and the Sprint Store has it for
$19.99. I ended up getting it at the Sprint Store.