Which software should I use?

cpcpatrick

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2001
I have a file with suffix .cue and .bin and I want to burn them into CD-R. which software should I use.

Thank you for any reply.

Regards

lagger

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001
Nero can handle that.. but if it is an image of a protected game might be better to use BlindSuite\BlindWrite

<b><font color=red>Just because you are ignoring those voices in your head doesn't mean they aren't talking about you</b></font color=red>

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
nero, I use it from ripping my music cd's to mp3 to making video cd's (and everything else between). it's great

<b><font color=blue>Press 1 if you want to be on hold, 2 for disconnect, 3 for a representative who will put you on hold before disconnecting.</font color=blue></b>

czarousa

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2003
Nero is the best in every scenario.
go ahead and use it

:cool: & :eek: is <font color=red> my frame of mind </font color=red>
so enjoy life but!!!!!!

Pescara

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2003
Never want to start a war but look's like a bunch of newbie's sucking in more inocent newbie's in the wrong side. i already posted the paragraph below somewhere else, but it's good for here to...
____________________________>__________________________________________________________ > Yes and no for those soft, sector by sector retrieval(exact cd copy)is better done with Cdrwin or padus discjuggler, they never failed me over time, can't say the same for the other ones.I actually use them like so >Xtract with Cdrwin and burn with Discjuggler, they each perform best in those task. Well my Xperiance, up to you to choose from all mentioned on the reply's. I suggest that you use Deamon tools to virtualy recreate the cd to see if it works before you burn it, so you avoid extra coasters in your living room, as I read you already burned a lot of coasters.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} And i am adding that i have over *** Pc games and *** PS1~2 games that i have scorched and trust me i was a nero user before,no more after a few miss!!or burn a few coasters,hen! hen! no more! CDRwin virtually invented the .cue .bin sheets, they don't follow progress they cause the progress. Beat the system!!! and go with Golden Hawk Technology, if you don't have the money for it or other things just email me, a open door will be waiting for you, you will have...

Those who act make mistakes; and those who do nothing really blunder.