Getting Ringtones on you Treo 600

<passiont@cox.net> wrote in message news:xfdic.28734$dZ1.11717@fed1read04...
> What programs do you Use?

I don't think we have a lot of Treo 600 users in this group. You may get an
answer or two, but will probably find quicker & more info @
http://treocentral.com/

Bob

No sw needed. Just sent the mid file to your Treo (via email) and when you
d/l the attachment Treo will ask you if you want to add as a ring tone.

Esteban

<passiont@cox.net> wrote in message news:xfdic.28734$dZ1.11717@fed1read04...
> What programs do you Use?

what program can i get atachments on i have eudora and it doesnt download
atachments?