What's the largest SD Card Size usable for Treo 600?

What's the largest SD Card Size usable for Treo 600? Is there a limit? The
Handspring site didn't mention a limit.

I see that there is a 1 GB SD card available. Has anyone tried it out?

"Jeff Wills" <jeffrey.r.wills@us.arthurandersen.com> wrote in message news:<bRBic.18578$_o3.596490@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>...
> What's the largest SD Card Size usable for Treo 600? Is there a limit? The
> Handspring site didn't mention a limit.
>
> I see that there is a 1 GB SD card available. Has anyone tried it out?

The largest I've seen someone use was 512MB, but I have not seen a 1GB being used.