Pirates of the Sword Coast

Anybody picked up a copy of this expansion yet? I was wondering if this
is only a network-based multi-player game, or if it can be played
solitary. The requirements led me to believe the former is true.
Thanks.

--
Bob

anchor0057@yahoo.com once tried to test me with:

> Anybody picked up a copy of this expansion yet? I was wondering if this
> is only a network-based multi-player game, or if it can be played
> solitary. The requirements led me to believe the former is true.
> Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it can be played solo. But you need the network connection
so it can validate itself (anti-piracy protection).

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Blast that bites. I won't be buying that puppy then -- no network
connection at home.

Thanks.