AMD Driver Blue Screen Help?

shyunatown

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
So my laptop new and this only happened once and it happend when I was on google chrome. My screen will black out, then return. I recieve an error message that my AMD display driver recovered, and soon after my laptop will inevitable go to blue screen. It hasnt done this before either. Also sometimes if i have too many links up on youtube, the youtube video screens turns white and has a ! on it.. It may not be connected to this problem but I just thought I would include that.

Acer seem to think this bluescreen problem warrants repair (and the laptop is in warranty) but this doesn't scream repair-worthy to me if it's only happend once. Just what the hell's going on with my machine?

INFO: my laptop is an Acer Aspire 7250-0843 I believe, running on Windows 7 Home Premium. It runs an AMD Dual-Core Processor E450 and a AMD RADEON HD 6320. It's one month old, has never overheated, and I've performed two system recoveries and several system restores to try and rule out viruses or software issues. The drivers are, according to checks, up-to-date.