Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Lauer predicted being a WLNP winner

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 4:48:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Here's a link :

http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019

Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.

That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.


SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
roaming, data charges, downloads etc.
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 6:09:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

Philly, a 7-8 month old story is a lifetime in the wireless world and can
usually be ruled irrelevant for current purposes. Especially for your
constant beating of the dead horse stories you seem to love.

Chris

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
news:rmarkoff-595DB8.07481326042004@news05.east.earthlink.net...
> Here's a link :
>
> http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
>
> Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
>
> That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
>
>
> SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
> million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
> roaming, data charges, downloads etc.
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 6:58:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
news:rmarkoff-595DB8.07481326042004@news05.east.earthlink.net...
> Here's a link :
>
> http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
>
> Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
>
> That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
>
>
> SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
> million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
> roaming, data charges, downloads etc.

That's a Sept/03 PR Phillipe ... Not a recent press release ...

Bob
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 7:04:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

In article <OK8jc.898$Qg2.878@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>,
"Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

> a 7-8 month old story is a lifetime in the wireless world and can
> usually be ruled irrelevant for current purposes. Especially for your
> constant beating of the dead horse stories you seem to love.
>
> Chris

But your friend with the nasty insults, Bob Smith claims it never
happened, and he never posted about it.

Both LIES.

> http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
>
> Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
>
> That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
>
>
> SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
> million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
> roaming, data charges, downloads etc.
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 7:27:54 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
news:rmarkoff-4888EC.10040626042004@news05.east.earthlink.net...
> In article <OK8jc.898$Qg2.878@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:
>
> > a 7-8 month old story is a lifetime in the wireless world and can
> > usually be ruled irrelevant for current purposes. Especially for your
> > constant beating of the dead horse stories you seem to love.
> >
> > Chris
>
> But your friend with the nasty insults, Bob Smith claims it never
> happened, and he never posted about it.
>
> Both LIES.

I never said it never happened! I said that I didn't remember hearing it.
After all, it was a Sept / 03 PR and was before WNLP even started up.

Once again Phillipe, you continue with the lies.

Bob
Anonymous
April 26, 2004 8:17:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
news:rmarkoff-595DB8.07481326042004@news05.east.earthlink.net...
> Here's a link :
>
> http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
>
> Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
>
> That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
>
>
> SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
> million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
> roaming, data charges, downloads etc.

Excuse me, little troll- didn't you belittle someone last week for quoting
from RCR? I believe you tried to discredit the source. Why is it different
now?
!