Lauer predicted being a WLNP winner

Here's a link :

http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019

Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.

That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.

SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
roaming, data charges, downloads etc.
5 answers Last reply
More about lauer predicted wlnp winner

    Philly, a 7-8 month old story is a lifetime in the wireless world and can
    usually be ruled irrelevant for current purposes. Especially for your
    constant beating of the dead horse stories you seem to love.

    Chris

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Here's a link :
    >
    > http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
    >
    > Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
    >
    > That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
    >

    > SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
    > million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
    > roaming, data charges, downloads etc.

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Here's a link :
    >
    > http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
    >
    > Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
    >
    > That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
    >

    > SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
    > million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
    > roaming, data charges, downloads etc.

    That's a Sept/03 PR Phillipe ... Not a recent press release ...

    Bob

    In article <OK8jc.898$Qg2.878@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>,
    "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

    > a 7-8 month old story is a lifetime in the wireless world and can
    > usually be ruled irrelevant for current purposes. Especially for your
    > constant beating of the dead horse stories you seem to love.
    >
    > Chris

    But your friend with the nasty insults, Bob Smith claims it never
    happened, and he never posted about it.

    Both LIES.

    > In article <OK8jc.898$Qg2.878@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>,
    > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:
    >
    > > a 7-8 month old story is a lifetime in the wireless world and can
    > > usually be ruled irrelevant for current purposes. Especially for your
    > > constant beating of the dead horse stories you seem to love.
    > >
    > > Chris
    >
    > But your friend with the nasty insults, Bob Smith claims it never
    > happened, and he never posted about it.
    >
    > Both LIES.

    I never said it never happened! I said that I didn't remember hearing it.
    After all, it was a Sept / 03 PR and was before WNLP even started up.

    Once again Phillipe, you continue with the lies.

    Bob

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Here's a link :
    >
    > http://www.rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15019
    >
    > Where Lauer said Sprint wouldn't be loser. BUT IT WAS.
    >
    > That didn't happen, he also said there'd be a decrease in Churn.
    >

    > SprintPCS churn went up .2 % which over a full year is more than $27
    > million lost by SprintPCS in just recurring costs, excluding overages,
    > roaming, data charges, downloads etc.

    Excuse me, little troll- didn't you belittle someone last week for quoting
    from RCR? I believe you tried to discredit the source. Why is it different
    now?

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers