Return to Castle Wolfenstein??

kal326

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Anybody got it, it any good? I have been playing the multiplayer tests for ever for hours on end and having a blast. I am thinking about going out an getting it today, but wanted to see if anybody else has played the full version. It suppost to actually have a decent single player, but screw that. Killing real people in a fps is where the fun is, no matter how good the bots its still AI.

Osanai te ni sashinobetai zutto kitto eien ni....!!!

dpaige

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2001
I love the game I played about 5 mintues worth of the single player game an djumped righ tinto the deathmatchs. Not that the single player was bad just I wanted real comp.

G

It's worth the money! The single player game lasted me about nine hours on one time through, it was fantastic. The multiplayer is really sweet too, definately a good time there.

techbeast

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2001
Why wait for xmas, download it for nothing along with any other game you want. Through hugeiso.com, id huge password letmein. This is possible if you have a high speed connection and know how to use a ftp program which is pretty easy. You can get the specifics on their site.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Please don't bring up warez sites. That's not why we're here.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Which place? HugeISO.com? It's an FTP site, remember.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Wolfenstein is a very good game. The graphics are fantastic. Needs a fast system for sure though with a good video card. Some aspects of the single player game reminded me of goldeneye for n64.. The sniper rifles with zoom.. being able to break alot of things... the death animations of the soldiers..

<i>Mommy that dog is trying to jump over that other dog but he keeps not making it</i>

Mario741

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2001
Dude, this is one kick butt game. Single player is very good. But playing on line is the BOMB. You can download the test. This is a must game!!

Life is too short, don't mess it up!!

NialM

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2001
I am 37 and have been playing FPS from day 1. RTCW is by far the best one I have ever played......no question !

-N-

The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Yea, the single player blows away any expectations I had of it. Even on Normal mode, the AI is just amazing, Nazis will jump up on ledges and walk across to get you, doing things like taking advantage of little bugs in maps and such that you would never expect from AI... great game. Sh1tty ending!!!!!!!! I was so p1ssed about it, but I guess the game made up for it.

eh, i'll procrastinate later...

Pettytheft

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2001
All of id softwares game endings suck. Be glad you got anyting at all. I'm still pissed about the doom endings.

Blah, Blah Blahh, Blahh, blahh blah blahh, blah blah.

G

Did any of you guys think that the last boss was just a bit waaaay too easy? All I had to do was run around with my tesla gun and maybe a few rounds from the venom...I killed him with flamethrower just to make it interesting.

Anyway, yeah, the AI is amazing. I've never been baited into a trap before on any game...one of the chicks ran out, took a pot shot and ran back into a room...of course I gave chase, #1 she was female, #2 I wanted to kill her...and she lead me into a room were 4 of them were waiting for me behind a turned over table.

I really can't wait for the new DOOM though...finally a reason to upgrade again ;)