Sacred Underwold Cheats?

Last response: in Video Games
July 12, 2005 7:49:01 AM

Anyone found the way to activate cheats in Sacred Underworld
expansion?

The methods that work in the original Sacred do not work for
Underworld.

===== Tecknomage =====
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter." Martin Luthr King Jr.

http://www.usenet.com
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 1:30:56 AM

Tecknomage wrote:

>Anyone found the way to activate cheats in Sacred Underworld
>expansion?

>The methods that work in the original Sacred do not work for
>Underworld.

Which goes like...?
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 8:06:39 AM

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:30:56 +0200, Thomas Engler
<thomas.engler@gmx.de> wrote:

> Tecknomage wrote:
>
> >Anyone found the way to activate cheats in Sacred Underworld
> >expansion?
>
> >The methods that work in the original Sacred do not work for
> >Underworld.
>
> Which goes like...?

Append shortcut command line with: /cheats=1

In the game, open console with [~] key

Enter:
ver 1.6 game= sys cheats 963
ver PLUS (1.8) game= sys cheats on

GOD Mode= cheat lord

==== Tecknomage ====
"What we have done in Iraq is what bin Laden could not
have hoped for in his wildest dreams. It's hard to
imagine a set of policies better designed to sabotage
the war on terrorism." Terrorism expert Peter Bergen

http://www.usenet.com
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 9:34:42 PM

On that special day, Tecknomage, (tecknode@cts.com) said...

> GOD Mode= cheat lord

Be prepared to wear a bunny suit, then. Literally.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.
Anonymous
November 9, 2008 10:26:33 AM

hy i have version 1.8 (sacred plus) and I know just cheat lord
who is know more much cheats for this version? my ID maru9556 :??:
May 15, 2009 4:03:46 PM

sacred exspansion for sacred underworld cheats disable
:(
May 15, 2009 4:11:49 PM

i don't speak english. I do not
May 15, 2009 4:19:36 PM

tapi udah d update sacred underworld cheat not active sys cheats 963
!