Sacred Underwold Cheats?

Anyone found the way to activate cheats in Sacred Underworld
expansion?

The methods that work in the original Sacred do not work for
Underworld.

===== Tecknomage =====
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent
about things that matter." Martin Luthr King Jr.

http://www.usenet.com
7 answers Last reply
More about sacred underwold cheats

    Tecknomage wrote:

    >Anyone found the way to activate cheats in Sacred Underworld
    >expansion?

    >The methods that work in the original Sacred do not work for
    >Underworld.

    Which goes like...?

    On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:30:56 +0200, Thomas Engler
    <thomas.engler@gmx.de> wrote:

    > Tecknomage wrote:
    >
    > >Anyone found the way to activate cheats in Sacred Underworld
    > >expansion?
    >
    > >The methods that work in the original Sacred do not work for
    > >Underworld.
    >
    > Which goes like...?

    Append shortcut command line with: /cheats=1

    In the game, open console with [~] key

    Enter:
    ver 1.6 game= sys cheats 963
    ver PLUS (1.8) game= sys cheats on

    GOD Mode= cheat lord

    ==== Tecknomage ====
    "What we have done in Iraq is what bin Laden could not
    have hoped for in his wildest dreams. It's hard to
    imagine a set of policies better designed to sabotage
    the war on terrorism." Terrorism expert Peter Bergen

    http://www.usenet.com

    On that special day, Tecknomage, (tecknode@cts.com) said...

    > GOD Mode= cheat lord

    Be prepared to wear a bunny suit, then. Literally.

    Gabriele Neukam

    Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

    just so, at no cost.
  4. hy i have version 1.8 (sacred plus) and I know just cheat lord
    who is know more much cheats for this version? my ID maru9556 :??:
  5. sacred exspansion for sacred underworld cheats disable
    :(
  6. i don't speak english. I do not
  7. tapi udah d update sacred underworld cheat not active sys cheats 963

PC gaming Video Games