Poll - What RPG games do you have INSTALLED?

Last response: in Video Games
July 19, 2005 6:12:47 AM

Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

I currently have:

The I of the Dragon
Dungeon Lords
Geneforge 1, 2, and 3 (demo only for 3)
Avernum 1, 2, and 3
Blades of Avernum
Gothic 2
Morrowind + Expansions
Planescape: Torment
Knights of the Old Republic
Fate (demo version)
Restricted Area
Dungeon Siege + Expansion + Mods
World of Warcraft
Anarchy Online
Deus Ex 2 (if you call it RPG)

I plan to reinstall Neverwinter Nights soon.

That's about it.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 7:53:55 AM

Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
>playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

Just about every RPG I've ever installed.

Windows games:
Arcanum
Arx Fatalis
Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
Diablo II
Divine Divinity
Fallout 1
Gothic 1 & 2
Grandia II
Icewind Dale
Morrowind
Planescape: Torment
Wizardy 8
Wizards & Warriors
Might & Magic 6 & 7
City of Heroes (no account)
EverQuest II

MS-DOS games:
Curse of the Azure Bonds
Eye of the Beholder 2
Champions of Krynn
Lands of Lore
Might and Magic 1,2,3,4,5
Pool of Radiance
Stonekeep
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
Wizardy VII
Sentinal Worlds 1: Future Magic
Ultima VII

Not Quite RPGs:
Beyond Good and Evil
Deus Ex 1
Jagged Aliance 1 & 2
Fallout: Tactics

I also have a bunch of Playstation ISOs that I've ripped off my own discs.

Ross Ridge

--
l/ // Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
[oo][oo] rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
> really
> playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

Morrowind (and both expansions)
KOTOR 2
Diablo 2
Fate

The only one I'm currently playing is Fate.

[snip]
July 19, 2005 3:35:48 PM

On 19-7-2005 4:12, Knight37 wrote:
> Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
> playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

Guild Wars
Dungeon Siege
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 - Lord of Destruction [expansion]
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn
Spellforce - The Breathe of Winter [expansion]
Spellforce - Shadow of the Phoenix [expansion]
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights - Shadows of Undrentide [expansion]
Neverwinter Nights - Hordes of the Underdark [expansion]
Progress Quest

That's about it. The rest are RTS and FPS games.

--
Bow before me, for I am root.
July 19, 2005 5:46:24 PM

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
> really
> playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
>
> I currently have:
>
> The I of the Dragon
> Dungeon Lords
> Geneforge 1, 2, and 3 (demo only for 3)
> Avernum 1, 2, and 3
> Blades of Avernum
> Gothic 2
> Morrowind + Expansions
> Planescape: Torment
> Knights of the Old Republic
> Fate (demo version)
> Restricted Area
> Dungeon Siege + Expansion + Mods
> World of Warcraft
> Anarchy Online
> Deus Ex 2 (if you call it RPG)
>
> I plan to reinstall Neverwinter Nights soon.
>
> That's about it.
>
> --
>
> Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
>
> Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Arx Fatalis
Both Gothics
Deus Ex
Dark Fall
VTM
M&M9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)
U9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)
POTC
PST
Morrowind(all expansions)
NWN
Dungeon Siege
ID2
Thief 3
Sacred
Fate and sitting on my desktop(while I hide my face) is my Pogo icon ;-))

D.

a couple of different Mah-jongg's
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 7:42:16 PM

Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
>playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

Excelsior Phase One.
Ultima Collection.
The Ur-Quan Masters.
Fallout Tactics.
Fallout 2.
Angband.
RPG World Online.
Morrowind.
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 8:44:42 PM

Knight37 wrote:
> Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
> playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

Deus Ex
Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines
Tales of the Unknown: The Bard's Tale
The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight
The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate
Planescape: Torment

--
Best Regards, mattchu
np: Lifetime - Daneurysm

BG2
CoH (expired)
D2
EQ2 (expired)
Exult
Fate
Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
Gothic 2
Guild Wars (current mmog)
JA2
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (semi-rpg in my books)
Sacred
Star Wolves
Kotor
Torment
UOGold
VTMB

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

July 19, 2005 11:15:12 PM

Nostromo wrote:
> BG2
> CoH (expired)
> D2
> EQ2 (expired)
> Exult
> Fate
> Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
> Gothic 2
> Guild Wars (current mmog)
> JA2

So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?

--
chainbreaker
Anonymous

In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>, knight37m@gmail.com says...

>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
>playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

2400 AD
Avil of Dawn
Baldur's Gate 2
Bard's Tale 1
Bard's Tale 2
Bard's Tale 3
Cubert
Cult
Cult 2
Curse of the Azure Bonds
Demon's Winter
Devil Whiskey Demo
DND - Telengard clone
Dungeon Lords Demo
Dungeon Siege
Fates of Twinion
Indiana Jone's Desktop Adventures
Lord of the Rings (1990 version)
Magic Candle
Martian Dreams
MegaTraveller 1
MegaTraveller 2
Might & Magic 1
Might & Magic 2
Might & Magic 3
Might & Magic Swords of Xeen
Might & Magic Tribute Demo
Mordor
Nuclear Deterrence
Pool of Radiance 1
Pools of Darkness
Progress Quest
Prophecy of the Shadow
Rick Dangerous 2
Ringworld
Runaway
Savage Empire
Secret of the Silver Blades
Shadow of Yserbius
Shard of Spring
Space 1889
Spelljammer
Swords of Glass
Teen Agent
Temple of Apshai
The Bard's Lore
Times of Lore
Ultima 1
Ultima 4
Ultima 5
Ultima 7 Black Gate
Ultima 7.5 Serpent Isle
Wizardry 1-5
Wizard's Crown
Yoda Stories Demo
Zanzarah

Some of those might be considered more adventure than RPG, but I listed them
anyway. Most of the adventure titles were left off of the list.

Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of Lego bricks
http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:13:30 AM

rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Ross Ridge) once tried to test me with:

> Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
>>really playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
>
> Just about every RPG I've ever installed.

My previous PC looked a lot like your list, but since I got a brand new
system this time and not an upgrade, I haven't installed all my old RPGs on
it. :)

> Windows games:
> Arcanum
> Arx Fatalis
> Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
> Diablo II
> Divine Divinity
> Fallout 1
> Gothic 1 & 2
> Grandia II
> Icewind Dale
> Morrowind
> Planescape: Torment
> Wizardy 8
> Wizards & Warriors
> Might & Magic 6 & 7
> City of Heroes (no account)
> EverQuest II
>
> MS-DOS games:
> Curse of the Azure Bonds
> Eye of the Beholder 2
> Champions of Krynn
> Lands of Lore
> Might and Magic 1,2,3,4,5
> Pool of Radiance
> Stonekeep
> Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
> Wizardy VII
> Sentinal Worlds 1: Future Magic
> Ultima VII
>
> Not Quite RPGs:
> Beyond Good and Evil
> Deus Ex 1
> Jagged Aliance 1 & 2
> Fallout: Tactics
>
> I also have a bunch of Playstation ISOs that I've ripped off my own
> discs.
>
> Ross Ridge

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:14:40 AM

Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> once tried to test me with:

> BG2
> CoH (expired)
> D2
> EQ2 (expired)
> Exult
> Fate
> Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
> Gothic 2
> Guild Wars (current mmog)
> JA2
> Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (semi-rpg in my books)
> Sacred
> Star Wolves

Is that any good?

> Kotor
> Torment
> UOGold
> VTMB

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:15:37 AM

Chris de Bruin <news@cdb.demon.nl-nospam> once tried to test me with:

> Progress Quest

LOL

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:17:29 AM

"Diane" <phonyaddress@invaliddomain.com> once tried to test me with:

> M&M9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)
> U9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)

If you want to get sentimental about those series you should keep MM4/5 and
maybe MM6/7 and U4-7. :)

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:22:52 AM

no@email.ads (Ken Rice) once tried to test me with:

> In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>,
> knight37m@gmail.com says...
>
>>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
>>really playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

I think you win the Most Esoteric titles award.

> 2400 AD
> Avil of Dawn
> Baldur's Gate 2
> Bard's Tale 1
> Bard's Tale 2
> Bard's Tale 3
> Cubert
> Cult
> Cult 2
> Curse of the Azure Bonds
> Demon's Winter
> Devil Whiskey Demo
> DND - Telengard clone
> Dungeon Lords Demo
> Dungeon Siege
> Fates of Twinion
> Indiana Jone's Desktop Adventures
> Lord of the Rings (1990 version)
> Magic Candle
> Martian Dreams
> MegaTraveller 1
> MegaTraveller 2
> Might & Magic 1
> Might & Magic 2
> Might & Magic 3
> Might & Magic Swords of Xeen
> Might & Magic Tribute Demo
> Mordor
> Nuclear Deterrence
> Pool of Radiance 1
> Pools of Darkness
> Progress Quest
> Prophecy of the Shadow
> Rick Dangerous 2
> Ringworld
> Runaway
> Savage Empire
> Secret of the Silver Blades
> Shadow of Yserbius
> Shard of Spring
> Space 1889
> Spelljammer
> Swords of Glass
> Teen Agent
> Temple of Apshai
> The Bard's Lore
> Times of Lore
> Ultima 1
> Ultima 4
> Ultima 5
> Ultima 7 Black Gate
> Ultima 7.5 Serpent Isle
> Wizardry 1-5
> Wizard's Crown
> Yoda Stories Demo
> Zanzarah
>
> Some of those might be considered more adventure than RPG, but I
> listed them anyway. Most of the adventure titles were left off of the
> list.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 5:23:38 AM

mattchu.mattchu@gmail.com once tried to test me with:

> Planescape: Torment

It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:29:21 PM

"Diane" <phonyaddress@invaliddomain.com> skrev i meddelelsen

> Morrowind(all expansions)

ALL expansions??? Whew! :-D

--
Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

"chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Nostromo wrote:
>> BG2
>> CoH (expired)
>> D2
>> EQ2 (expired)
>> Exult
>> Fate
>> Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
>> Gothic 2
>> Guild Wars (current mmog)
>> JA2
>

>So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?

I never finished it. It's kind of tedious.
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:53:45 PM

no@email.ads (Ken Rice) wrote:
>In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>, knight37m@gmail.com says...
>
>>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
>>playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
>
>2400 AD
>Avil of Dawn
>Baldur's Gate 2
>Bard's Tale 1
>Bard's Tale 2
>Bard's Tale 3
>Cubert
>Cult
>Cult 2
>Curse of the Azure Bonds
>Demon's Winter
>Devil Whiskey Demo
>DND - Telengard clone
>Dungeon Lords Demo
>Dungeon Siege
>Fates of Twinion
>Indiana Jone's Desktop Adventures
>Lord of the Rings (1990 version)
>Magic Candle
>Martian Dreams
>MegaTraveller 1
>MegaTraveller 2
>Might & Magic 1
>Might & Magic 2
>Might & Magic 3
>Might & Magic Swords of Xeen
>Might & Magic Tribute Demo
>Mordor
>Nuclear Deterrence
>Pool of Radiance 1
>Pools of Darkness
>Progress Quest
>Prophecy of the Shadow
>Rick Dangerous 2
>Ringworld
>Runaway
>Savage Empire
>Secret of the Silver Blades
>Shadow of Yserbius
>Shard of Spring
>Space 1889
>Spelljammer
>Swords of Glass
>Teen Agent
>Temple of Apshai
>The Bard's Lore
>Times of Lore
>Ultima 1
>Ultima 4
>Ultima 5
>Ultima 7 Black Gate
>Ultima 7.5 Serpent Isle
>Wizardry 1-5
>Wizard's Crown
>Yoda Stories Demo
>Zanzarah
>
>Some of those might be considered more adventure than RPG, but I listed them
>anyway. Most of the adventure titles were left off of the list.

Yeah. Rick Dangerous? Teen Agent? Not even close! :p
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 9:20:33 PM

Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>My previous PC looked a lot like your list, but since I got a brand new
>system this time and not an upgrade, I haven't installed all my old RPGs on
>it. :)

When I reinstall Windows from scratch, I dump the registry from the old
installations, edit it down to just the settings for games and merge
it in to the new registry. I keep all the shortcuts in their own Start
Menu folder, so it's easy to copy those over.

Ross Ridge

--
l/ // Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
[oo][oo] rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca
-()-/()/ http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/rridge/
db //
July 20, 2005 10:08:44 PM

Thus spake "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:38:43
-0400, Anno Domini:

>Nostromo wrote:
>> BG2
>> CoH (expired)
>> D2
>> EQ2 (expired)
>> Exult
>> Fate
>> Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
>> Gothic 2
>> Guild Wars (current mmog)
>> JA2
>

>So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?

Yeah, I found the TB combat slooooowww so I had a dabble back with Sacred.
And now I'm hooked on GW for a while as you know ;-)

However, I will go back to it one day...*sigh*

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

July 20, 2005 10:12:23 PM

Thus spake Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com>, 20 Jul 2005 01:22:52 GMT, Anno
Domini:

>no@email.ads (Ken Rice) once tried to test me with:
>
>> In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>,
>> knight37m@gmail.com says...
>>
>>>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
>>>really playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
>
>I think you win the Most Esoteric titles award.

I think he wins the most installed titles period!

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

July 20, 2005 10:13:43 PM

Thus spake Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com>, 20 Jul 2005 01:23:38 GMT, Anno
Domini:

>mattchu.mattchu@gmail.com once tried to test me with:
>
>> Planescape: Torment
>
>It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)

Man, I'm yet to finish it! Left off in Lower Curst all those years ago, a
couple aborted tries to continue...God only knows if I'll ever finish it! I
also have BG2:ToB just started sitting there...so many games...so little
time *huge Shrek sigh*

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

July 20, 2005 10:58:15 PM

Wizardry 8 and GOTY Morrowind. (Its a relatively new computer, so I haven't
had enough time yet to overload the hard drive. :p  )

--
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Now, quack, damn you!"

Multiversal Mercenaries
You name it, we kill it. Any time, any reality.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 12:05:48 AM

Icewind Dale
Icewind Dale 2
Wizardry 8
City of Heroes
KOTOR
KOTOR2
Dark Age of Camelot
Anarcy Online (free test)
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 12:13:22 AM

Nostromo wrote:
>> So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?
>
> Yeah, I found the TB combat slooooowww so I had a dabble back with
> Sacred. And now I'm hooked on GW for a while as you know ;-)
>
> However, I will go back to it one day...*sigh*

Umm, well . . . TB combat *is* slow, you know--or had you forgotten? :-)

--
chainbreaker
Anonymous

Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> once tried to test me with:

>>It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)
>
> Man, I'm yet to finish it! Left off in Lower Curst all those years
> ago, a couple aborted tries to continue...God only knows if I'll ever
> finish it! I also have BG2:ToB just started sitting there...so many
> games...so little time *huge Shrek sigh*

If you didn't get hooked on PST by the time you hit Curst you're probably
not going to ever get hooked. By then I was blasting my was as quickly as
possible through the combat to get to more of the story.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 1:57:04 AM

Arcanum
Baldurs Gate 2
Morrowind
July 22, 2005 2:30:46 AM

Thus spake Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com>, 21 Jul 2005 01:59:13 GMT, Anno
Domini:

>Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> once tried to test me with:
>
>>>It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)
>>
>> Man, I'm yet to finish it! Left off in Lower Curst all those years
>> ago, a couple aborted tries to continue...God only knows if I'll ever
>> finish it! I also have BG2:ToB just started sitting there...so many
>> games...so little time *huge Shrek sigh*
>
>If you didn't get hooked on PST by the time you hit Curst you're probably
>not going to ever get hooked. By then I was blasting my was as quickly as
>possible through the combat to get to more of the story.

Oh, I was hooked. It's probably Upper Curst that somehow 'unhooked'
me...don't ask me how. Plus something else really exciting came along (can't
remember what it was - looks like BG2 from my archives :)

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

July 22, 2005 4:09:31 AM

Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

>>My last Russian developed RPG left me cold (Cops 2170,
>
> Oh you poor guy. Why didn't you read the reviews?

I reviewed it. :)

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 2:04:53 PM

Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:
>
>>>My last Russian developed RPG left me cold (Cops 2170,
>>
>> Oh you poor guy. Why didn't you read the reviews?
>
>I reviewed it. :)

Freebie?
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 2:04:54 PM

Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

> Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>>Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

>>> Oh you poor guy. Why didn't you read the reviews?
>>
>>I reviewed it. :)
>
> Freebie?

I review games for www.gamechronicles.com from time to time, and yeah, the
review games are gratis, minus the time to play and write them of course.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
Anonymous
July 22, 2005 8:57:51 PM

Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:
>
>> Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

>>>I reviewed it. :)
>>
>> Freebie?
>
>I review games for www.gamechronicles.com from time to time, and yeah, the
>review games are gratis, minus the time to play and write them of course.

You're so generous donating your time to play free computer games.
February 15, 2007 10:31:49 PM

See I've been play rpg for awhile now and i got to say when i first started i was in the middle of Ultima and i have to tell you that i am a RPG nerd so to say and these ar some of the game i have INSTALLED

Ultima 7
Morrowind (with the goods)
World of Warcraft (plus Expansion)
Baldur's Gate 2
Guild Wars

and that all i have installed
March 3, 2007 4:54:21 AM

Its seems like I'm the only one with Oblivion intsalled. I'm waiting for the R600 so I can play it properly though, X850XT PE doesn't seem to cut it outdoors. Other games are:

Might and Magic IX (playing atm)
Sacred Gold
Morrowind - GOTY
Dues Ex Invisible War.

Might and Magic series has always been my favourite though.
April 11, 2007 3:21:52 AM

i am a avid RPG player so my comp currently consits of...

Oblivion+expansion
Morrowind+Expansions
Heros V ( i think )
Heros IV