Poll - What RPG games do you have INSTALLED?

Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

I currently have:

The I of the Dragon
Dungeon Lords
Geneforge 1, 2, and 3 (demo only for 3)
Avernum 1, 2, and 3
Blades of Avernum
Gothic 2
Morrowind + Expansions
Planescape: Torment
Knights of the Old Republic
Fate (demo version)
Restricted Area
Dungeon Siege + Expansion + Mods
World of Warcraft
Anarchy Online
Deus Ex 2 (if you call it RPG)

I plan to reinstall Neverwinter Nights soon.

That's about it.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
35 answers Last reply
More about poll games installed

    Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
    >playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    Just about every RPG I've ever installed.

    Windows games:
    Arcanum
    Arx Fatalis
    Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
    Diablo II
    Divine Divinity
    Fallout 1
    Gothic 1 & 2
    Grandia II
    Icewind Dale
    Morrowind
    Planescape: Torment
    Wizardy 8
    Wizards & Warriors
    Might & Magic 6 & 7
    City of Heroes (no account)
    EverQuest II

    MS-DOS games:
    Curse of the Azure Bonds
    Eye of the Beholder 2
    Champions of Krynn
    Lands of Lore
    Might and Magic 1,2,3,4,5
    Pool of Radiance
    Stonekeep
    Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
    Wizardy VII
    Sentinal Worlds 1: Future Magic
    Ultima VII

    Not Quite RPGs:
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Deus Ex 1
    Jagged Aliance 1 & 2
    Fallout: Tactics

    I also have a bunch of Playstation ISOs that I've ripped off my own discs.

    Ross Ridge

    --
    l/ // Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
    [oo][oo] rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca

    "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
    > really
    > playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    Morrowind (and both expansions)
    KOTOR 2
    Diablo 2
    Fate

    The only one I'm currently playing is Fate.

    [snip]

    On 19-7-2005 4:12, Knight37 wrote:
    > Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
    > playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    Guild Wars
    Dungeon Siege
    Diablo 2
    Diablo 2 - Lord of Destruction [expansion]
    Spellforce - The Order of Dawn
    Spellforce - The Breathe of Winter [expansion]
    Spellforce - Shadow of the Phoenix [expansion]
    Neverwinter Nights
    Neverwinter Nights - Shadows of Undrentide [expansion]
    Neverwinter Nights - Hordes of the Underdark [expansion]
    Progress Quest

    That's about it. The rest are RTS and FPS games.

    --
    Bow before me, for I am root.

    "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
    > really
    > playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
    >
    > I currently have:
    >
    > The I of the Dragon
    > Dungeon Lords
    > Geneforge 1, 2, and 3 (demo only for 3)
    > Avernum 1, 2, and 3
    > Blades of Avernum
    > Gothic 2
    > Morrowind + Expansions
    > Planescape: Torment
    > Knights of the Old Republic
    > Fate (demo version)
    > Restricted Area
    > Dungeon Siege + Expansion + Mods
    > World of Warcraft
    > Anarchy Online
    > Deus Ex 2 (if you call it RPG)
    >
    > I plan to reinstall Neverwinter Nights soon.
    >
    > That's about it.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
    >
    > Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    Arx Fatalis
    Both Gothics
    Deus Ex
    Dark Fall
    VTM
    M&M9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)
    U9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)
    POTC
    PST
    Morrowind(all expansions)
    NWN
    Dungeon Siege
    ID2
    Thief 3
    Sacred
    Fate and sitting on my desktop(while I hide my face) is my Pogo icon ;-))

    D.

    a couple of different Mah-jongg's

    Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
    >playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    Excelsior Phase One.
    Ultima Collection.
    The Ur-Quan Masters.
    Fallout Tactics.
    Fallout 2.
    Angband.
    RPG World Online.
    Morrowind.

    Knight37 wrote:
    > Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
    > playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    Deus Ex
    Vampire - The Masquerade Bloodlines
    Tales of the Unknown: The Bard's Tale
    The Bard's Tale II: Destiny Knight
    The Bard's Tale III: Thief of Fate
    Planescape: Torment

    --
    Best Regards, mattchu
    np: Lifetime - Daneurysm

    BG2
    CoH (expired)
    D2
    EQ2 (expired)
    Exult
    Fate
    Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
    Gothic 2
    Guild Wars (current mmog)
    JA2
    Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (semi-rpg in my books)
    Sacred
    Star Wolves
    Kotor
    Torment
    UOGold
    VTMB

    --
    A killfile is a friend for life.

    Nostromo wrote:
    > BG2
    > CoH (expired)
    > D2
    > EQ2 (expired)
    > Exult
    > Fate
    > Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
    > Gothic 2
    > Guild Wars (current mmog)
    > JA2

    So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?

    --
    chainbreaker

    In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>, knight37m@gmail.com says...

    >Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
    >playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    2400 AD
    Avil of Dawn
    Baldur's Gate 2
    Bard's Tale 1
    Bard's Tale 2
    Bard's Tale 3
    Cubert
    Cult
    Cult 2
    Curse of the Azure Bonds
    Demon's Winter
    Devil Whiskey Demo
    DND - Telengard clone
    Dungeon Lords Demo
    Dungeon Siege
    Fates of Twinion
    Indiana Jone's Desktop Adventures
    Lord of the Rings (1990 version)
    Magic Candle
    Martian Dreams
    MegaTraveller 1
    MegaTraveller 2
    Might & Magic 1
    Might & Magic 2
    Might & Magic 3
    Might & Magic Swords of Xeen
    Might & Magic Tribute Demo
    Mordor
    Nuclear Deterrence
    Pool of Radiance 1
    Pools of Darkness
    Progress Quest
    Prophecy of the Shadow
    Rick Dangerous 2
    Ringworld
    Runaway
    Savage Empire
    Secret of the Silver Blades
    Shadow of Yserbius
    Shard of Spring
    Space 1889
    Spelljammer
    Swords of Glass
    Teen Agent
    Temple of Apshai
    The Bard's Lore
    Times of Lore
    Ultima 1
    Ultima 4
    Ultima 5
    Ultima 7 Black Gate
    Ultima 7.5 Serpent Isle
    Wizardry 1-5
    Wizard's Crown
    Yoda Stories Demo
    Zanzarah

    Some of those might be considered more adventure than RPG, but I listed them
    anyway. Most of the adventure titles were left off of the list.

    Civil War Round Table of DC & Concentration Camp made of Lego bricks
    http://members.tripod.com/~kennrice
    Maps of Ultima 7 Parts 1 & 2, Prophecy of the Shadow, Savage Empire,
    Crusaders of Dark Savant & Others.
  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca (Ross Ridge) once tried to test me with:

    > Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
    >>really playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
    >
    > Just about every RPG I've ever installed.

    My previous PC looked a lot like your list, but since I got a brand new
    system this time and not an upgrade, I haven't installed all my old RPGs on
    it. :)

    > Windows games:
    > Arcanum
    > Arx Fatalis
    > Baldur's Gate 1 & 2
    > Diablo II
    > Divine Divinity
    > Fallout 1
    > Gothic 1 & 2
    > Grandia II
    > Icewind Dale
    > Morrowind
    > Planescape: Torment
    > Wizardy 8
    > Wizards & Warriors
    > Might & Magic 6 & 7
    > City of Heroes (no account)
    > EverQuest II
    >
    > MS-DOS games:
    > Curse of the Azure Bonds
    > Eye of the Beholder 2
    > Champions of Krynn
    > Lands of Lore
    > Might and Magic 1,2,3,4,5
    > Pool of Radiance
    > Stonekeep
    > Ultima Underworld 1 & 2
    > Wizardy VII
    > Sentinal Worlds 1: Future Magic
    > Ultima VII
    >
    > Not Quite RPGs:
    > Beyond Good and Evil
    > Deus Ex 1
    > Jagged Aliance 1 & 2
    > Fallout: Tactics
    >
    > I also have a bunch of Playstation ISOs that I've ripped off my own
    > discs.
    >
    > Ross Ridge

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  11. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> once tried to test me with:

    > BG2
    > CoH (expired)
    > D2
    > EQ2 (expired)
    > Exult
    > Fate
    > Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
    > Gothic 2
    > Guild Wars (current mmog)
    > JA2
    > Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (semi-rpg in my books)
    > Sacred
    > Star Wolves

    Is that any good?

    > Kotor
    > Torment
    > UOGold
    > VTMB

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  12. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Chris de Bruin <news@cdb.demon.nl-nospam> once tried to test me with:

    > Progress Quest

    LOL

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  13. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    "Diane" <phonyaddress@invaliddomain.com> once tried to test me with:

    > M&M9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)
    > U9(too sentimental to remove the last of the series)

    If you want to get sentimental about those series you should keep MM4/5 and
    maybe MM6/7 and U4-7. :)

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  14. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    no@email.ads (Ken Rice) once tried to test me with:

    > In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>,
    > knight37m@gmail.com says...
    >
    >>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
    >>really playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?

    I think you win the Most Esoteric titles award.

    > 2400 AD
    > Avil of Dawn
    > Baldur's Gate 2
    > Bard's Tale 1
    > Bard's Tale 2
    > Bard's Tale 3
    > Cubert
    > Cult
    > Cult 2
    > Curse of the Azure Bonds
    > Demon's Winter
    > Devil Whiskey Demo
    > DND - Telengard clone
    > Dungeon Lords Demo
    > Dungeon Siege
    > Fates of Twinion
    > Indiana Jone's Desktop Adventures
    > Lord of the Rings (1990 version)
    > Magic Candle
    > Martian Dreams
    > MegaTraveller 1
    > MegaTraveller 2
    > Might & Magic 1
    > Might & Magic 2
    > Might & Magic 3
    > Might & Magic Swords of Xeen
    > Might & Magic Tribute Demo
    > Mordor
    > Nuclear Deterrence
    > Pool of Radiance 1
    > Pools of Darkness
    > Progress Quest
    > Prophecy of the Shadow
    > Rick Dangerous 2
    > Ringworld
    > Runaway
    > Savage Empire
    > Secret of the Silver Blades
    > Shadow of Yserbius
    > Shard of Spring
    > Space 1889
    > Spelljammer
    > Swords of Glass
    > Teen Agent
    > Temple of Apshai
    > The Bard's Lore
    > Times of Lore
    > Ultima 1
    > Ultima 4
    > Ultima 5
    > Ultima 7 Black Gate
    > Ultima 7.5 Serpent Isle
    > Wizardry 1-5
    > Wizard's Crown
    > Yoda Stories Demo
    > Zanzarah
    >
    > Some of those might be considered more adventure than RPG, but I
    > listed them anyway. Most of the adventure titles were left off of the
    > list.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  15. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    mattchu.mattchu@gmail.com once tried to test me with:

    > Planescape: Torment

    It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  16. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    "Diane" <phonyaddress@invaliddomain.com> skrev i meddelelsen

    > Morrowind(all expansions)

    ALL expansions??? Whew! :-D

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

    "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote:
    >Nostromo wrote:
    >> BG2
    >> CoH (expired)
    >> D2
    >> EQ2 (expired)
    >> Exult
    >> Fate
    >> Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
    >> Gothic 2
    >> Guild Wars (current mmog)
    >> JA2
    >

    >So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?

    I never finished it. It's kind of tedious.
  18. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    no@email.ads (Ken Rice) wrote:
    >In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>, knight37m@gmail.com says...
    >
    >>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not really
    >>playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
    >
    >2400 AD
    >Avil of Dawn
    >Baldur's Gate 2
    >Bard's Tale 1
    >Bard's Tale 2
    >Bard's Tale 3
    >Cubert
    >Cult
    >Cult 2
    >Curse of the Azure Bonds
    >Demon's Winter
    >Devil Whiskey Demo
    >DND - Telengard clone
    >Dungeon Lords Demo
    >Dungeon Siege
    >Fates of Twinion
    >Indiana Jone's Desktop Adventures
    >Lord of the Rings (1990 version)
    >Magic Candle
    >Martian Dreams
    >MegaTraveller 1
    >MegaTraveller 2
    >Might & Magic 1
    >Might & Magic 2
    >Might & Magic 3
    >Might & Magic Swords of Xeen
    >Might & Magic Tribute Demo
    >Mordor
    >Nuclear Deterrence
    >Pool of Radiance 1
    >Pools of Darkness
    >Progress Quest
    >Prophecy of the Shadow
    >Rick Dangerous 2
    >Ringworld
    >Runaway
    >Savage Empire
    >Secret of the Silver Blades
    >Shadow of Yserbius
    >Shard of Spring
    >Space 1889
    >Spelljammer
    >Swords of Glass
    >Teen Agent
    >Temple of Apshai
    >The Bard's Lore
    >Times of Lore
    >Ultima 1
    >Ultima 4
    >Ultima 5
    >Ultima 7 Black Gate
    >Ultima 7.5 Serpent Isle
    >Wizardry 1-5
    >Wizard's Crown
    >Yoda Stories Demo
    >Zanzarah
    >
    >Some of those might be considered more adventure than RPG, but I listed them
    >anyway. Most of the adventure titles were left off of the list.

    Yeah. Rick Dangerous? Teen Agent? Not even close! :P
  19. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >My previous PC looked a lot like your list, but since I got a brand new
    >system this time and not an upgrade, I haven't installed all my old RPGs on
    >it. :)

    When I reinstall Windows from scratch, I dump the registry from the old
    installations, edit it down to just the settings for games and merge
    it in to the new registry. I keep all the shortcuts in their own Start
    Menu folder, so it's easy to copy those over.

    Ross Ridge

    --
    l/ // Ross Ridge -- The Great HTMU
    [oo][oo] rridge@csclub.uwaterloo.ca
    -()-/()/ http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/u/rridge/
    db //
  20. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Thus spake "chainbreaker" <noone@nowhere.com>, Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:38:43
    -0400, Anno Domini:

    >Nostromo wrote:
    >> BG2
    >> CoH (expired)
    >> D2
    >> EQ2 (expired)
    >> Exult
    >> Fate
    >> Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich
    >> Gothic 2
    >> Guild Wars (current mmog)
    >> JA2
    >

    >So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?

    Yeah, I found the TB combat slooooowww so I had a dabble back with Sacred.
    And now I'm hooked on GW for a while as you know ;-)

    However, I will go back to it one day...*sigh*

    --
    A killfile is a friend for life.

  21. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Thus spake Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com>, 20 Jul 2005 01:22:52 GMT, Anno
    Domini:

    >no@email.ads (Ken Rice) once tried to test me with:
    >
    >> In article <Xns9697D7CC5C275knight37m@130.133.1.4>,
    >> knight37m@gmail.com says...
    >>
    >>>Ok, all I care about is if it's installed or not, even if you're not
    >>>really playing it. What RPG games do you have installed?
    >
    >I think you win the Most Esoteric titles award.

    I think he wins the most installed titles period!

    --
    A killfile is a friend for life.

  22. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Thus spake Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com>, 20 Jul 2005 01:23:38 GMT, Anno
    Domini:

    >mattchu.mattchu@gmail.com once tried to test me with:
    >
    >> Planescape: Torment
    >
    >It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)

    Man, I'm yet to finish it! Left off in Lower Curst all those years ago, a
    couple aborted tries to continue...God only knows if I'll ever finish it! I
    also have BG2:ToB just started sitting there...so many games...so little
    time *huge Shrek sigh*

    --
    A killfile is a friend for life.

  23. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Wizardry 8 and GOTY Morrowind. (Its a relatively new computer, so I haven't
    had enough time yet to overload the hard drive. :P )

    --
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
    "Now, quack, damn you!"

    Multiversal Mercenaries
    You name it, we kill it. Any time, any reality.
  24. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Icewind Dale
    Icewind Dale 2
    Wizardry 8
    City of Heroes
    KOTOR
    KOTOR2
    Dark Age of Camelot
    Anarcy Online (free test)
  25. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Nostromo wrote:
    >> So you found JA2? Played it enough to get an idea about it yet?
    >
    > Yeah, I found the TB combat slooooowww so I had a dabble back with
    > Sacred. And now I'm hooked on GW for a while as you know ;-)
    >
    > However, I will go back to it one day...*sigh*

    Umm, well . . . TB combat *is* slow, you know--or had you forgotten? :-)

    --
    chainbreaker
  26. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> once tried to test me with:

    >>It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)
    >
    > Man, I'm yet to finish it! Left off in Lower Curst all those years
    > ago, a couple aborted tries to continue...God only knows if I'll ever
    > finish it! I also have BG2:ToB just started sitting there...so many
    > games...so little time *huge Shrek sigh*

    If you didn't get hooked on PST by the time you hit Curst you're probably
    not going to ever get hooked. By then I was blasting my was as quickly as
    possible through the combat to get to more of the story.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  27. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Arcanum
    Baldurs Gate 2
    Morrowind
  28. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Thus spake Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com>, 21 Jul 2005 01:59:13 GMT, Anno
    Domini:

    >Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> once tried to test me with:
    >
    >>>It seems a lot of us still have this classic installed. :)
    >>
    >> Man, I'm yet to finish it! Left off in Lower Curst all those years
    >> ago, a couple aborted tries to continue...God only knows if I'll ever
    >> finish it! I also have BG2:ToB just started sitting there...so many
    >> games...so little time *huge Shrek sigh*
    >
    >If you didn't get hooked on PST by the time you hit Curst you're probably
    >not going to ever get hooked. By then I was blasting my was as quickly as
    >possible through the combat to get to more of the story.

    Oh, I was hooked. It's probably Upper Curst that somehow 'unhooked'
    me...don't ask me how. Plus something else really exciting came along (can't
    remember what it was - looks like BG2 from my archives :)

    --
    A killfile is a friend for life.

  29. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

    >>My last Russian developed RPG left me cold (Cops 2170,
    >
    > Oh you poor guy. Why didn't you read the reviews?

    I reviewed it. :)

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  30. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:
    >
    >>>My last Russian developed RPG left me cold (Cops 2170,
    >>
    >> Oh you poor guy. Why didn't you read the reviews?
    >
    >I reviewed it. :)

    Freebie?
  31. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

    > Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

    >>> Oh you poor guy. Why didn't you read the reviews?
    >>
    >>I reviewed it. :)
    >
    > Freebie?

    I review games for www.gamechronicles.com from time to time, and yeah, the
    review games are gratis, minus the time to play and write them of course.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
  32. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:
    >
    >> Knight37 <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote:
    >>>Bateau <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> once tried to test me with:

    >>>I reviewed it. :)
    >>
    >> Freebie?
    >
    >I review games for www.gamechronicles.com from time to time, and yeah, the
    >review games are gratis, minus the time to play and write them of course.

    You're so generous donating your time to play free computer games.
  33. See I've been play rpg for awhile now and i got to say when i first started i was in the middle of Ultima and i have to tell you that i am a RPG nerd so to say and these ar some of the game i have INSTALLED

    Ultima 7
    Morrowind (with the goods)
    World of Warcraft (plus Expansion)
    Baldur's Gate 2
    Guild Wars

    and that all i have installed
  34. Its seems like I'm the only one with Oblivion intsalled. I'm waiting for the R600 so I can play it properly though, X850XT PE doesn't seem to cut it outdoors. Other games are:

    Might and Magic IX (playing atm)
    Sacred Gold
    Morrowind - GOTY
    Dues Ex Invisible War.

    Might and Magic series has always been my favourite though.
  35. i am a avid RPG player so my comp currently consits of...

    Oblivion+expansion
    Morrowind+Expansions
    Heros V ( i think )
    Heros IV