Best Rpg's of the Year _Gamespot

Just reading this and could not believe the titles they listed. Other than
Kotor 2 I could not believe the nominees.

checki out:

http:/www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day4f_15.html

Where the heck is WOW or Everquest 2?

Cheers,

Hawklan
6 answers Last reply
More about best year _gamespot

    Hawklan wrote:
    > Just reading this and could not believe the titles they listed. Other than
    > Kotor 2 I could not believe the nominees.
    >
    > checki out:
    >
    > http:/www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day4f_15.html
    >
    > Where the heck is WOW or Everquest 2?

    Under the "Best Massively Multiplayer Online Game" category found
    directly under the "Best Role-Playing Game category" in the sidebar.

    --
    Ernest

    Hawklan wrote:
    > Just reading this and could not believe the titles they listed. Other than
    > Kotor 2 I could not believe the nominees.
    >
    > checki out:
    >
    > http:/www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day4f_15.html
    >
    > Where the heck is WOW or Everquest 2?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Hawklan

    It looks like those nominees are only for console.
    KOTOR 2 just happens to be available for PC as well as XBox.

    "Hawklan" <kris@nospamdnd.ca> once tried to test me with:

    > Just reading this and could not believe the titles they listed. Other
    > than Kotor 2 I could not believe the nominees.
    >
    > checki out:
    >
    > http:/www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day4f_15.html
    >
    > Where the heck is WOW or Everquest 2?

    They have an MMORPG category probably.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    "Hawklan" <kris@nospamdnd.ca> wrote:
    >Just reading this and could not believe the titles they listed. Other than
    >Kotor 2 I could not believe the nominees.
    >
    >checki out:
    >
    >http:/www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day4f_15.html
    >
    >Where the heck is WOW or Everquest 2?

    On the MMORPG page noob :P
    http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/features/all/bestof2004/day4f_17.html

    Yes I know they have an MMorpg category but this list doesn't reflect the
    best SP Rpg's. And no this isn't console only, as many of their categories
    have Pc games.

    You're telling me that of all console and Pc Rpg's these five are the best
    single player Rpg's in 2004? I know the well has been a bit dry for Rpg's
    lately but come on, I think this insults some pretty decent Pc SP Rpg's.

    Cheers,

    Hawklan

    Thusly Quaestor <no-spam@my.place> Spake Unto All:

    >>It's _gamespot_. It's a list of who paid them the most, nothing else.
    >
    >In other news, Oprah made the cover of O magazine again...

    ....tomshardware publishes an amazingly stupid article and gives
    highest score *evar* to gadget X, made by one of their top
    advertisers, and Filesplanet makes life miserable for non-paying
    downloaders.

    Yeah, I know. Blatantly obvious to all and sundry. But sometimes I
    post public service announcements like these just because deep down I
    have this nagging fear that someone, somewhere, have not realized that
    gamespot and fliesplanet are scum.

    --
    "Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
    -- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

PC gaming World Of Warcraft Games RPG Video Games