MN500 Base Station Software

I misplaced (or lost) my base station setup software.
Does anybody know where on uSoft's website I can locate a
downloadable .exe of this (or do it under XP without the
software)?

My cable modem took a lightning hit & I had to replace
it. Tried changed MAC ID but no success in connecting
yet. Can connect thru Internet direct cable connection
but cannot connect thru basestation. It momentarily
connects at 100 MBPS but then disconnects after 2-3
seconds.

Thx,

CPNC

Have you gone into 192.168.2.1 (the default IP) in your browser? You should
be able to program the MN-500 just fine there.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP