Wooden Case Project

Nice idea from a carpenters perspective, I wonder if there would be a market for that.
Looking forward to the finished product.

Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Been considering one myself for quite some time, for use as an HTPC.

<font color=blue>There are no stupid questions, only stupid people doling out faulty information based upon rumors, myths, and poor logic!</font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I would just like to say that softwood would have a lower resonance frequency and thus transmit far less noise to the surroundings. It's also cheaper than hardwood. Can't tell what you're using, but Pine is cheap and would be fairly good. Cedar would be OK if you like the smell.

<font color=blue>There are no stupid questions, only stupid people doling out faulty information based upon rumors, myths, and poor logic!</font color=blue>

UsHeR_564

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2002
As one "unconventional" case phreak to another, go for it Bubba! Why be normal! I was so tired of the regular stuff I could scream. I'm not a wood phreak by any means but anything in the "unconventional" group impresses me. I just hate that "cookie cutter" look. Can't wait for the finished product. Should be quite beautiful, and functional too. Good luck!..............UsHeR_564

"You can run, but your punk ass will only die tired!" www.ftrdesign.com/nocasetoo