Vampire Masquerade Redemption - suddenly wants cd-key!

Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2005 1:22:08 AM

Hi

I have the xplosiv version of this game in a DVD style case and was
playing it fine until my old PC broke - the problem is we moved the data
onto a new PC but now when I try to start the game it requests a cd-key
and I don't know where to find that! The manual says it's on the jewel
case for the game, but I can't see where - there's nothing labelled. Is
this a bug or a funny because I don't remember it happening the first
time I played it (I've always played single player and not online).
Where can I find this info on the case, any help appreciated!

Lynda
Anonymous
July 20, 2005 11:55:19 PM

In article <P56t7JA27W3CFwJE@btinternet.com>, Lynda Thornton
<wuli@btinternet.com> writes
>Hi
>
>I have the xplosiv version of this game in a DVD style case and was
>playing it fine until my old PC broke - the problem is we moved the data
>onto a new PC but now when I try to start the game it requests a cd-key
>and I don't know where to find that! The manual says it's on the jewel
>case for the game, but I can't see where - there's nothing labelled. Is
>this a bug or a funny because I don't remember it happening the first
>time I played it (I've always played single player and not online).
>Where can I find this info on the case, any help appreciated!
>
>Lynda

Hi

I've fixed it now, by re-installing the game on the new system. I
appreciate that some people might have been suspicious of my asking the
question, but I honestly have the fully boxed game, I just couldn't find
the cd-key thingie on the case and still can't! Anyway it's working
again now :)

Lynda
!