Vampire Masquerade Redemption - suddenly wants cd-key!

Hi

I have the xplosiv version of this game in a DVD style case and was
playing it fine until my old PC broke - the problem is we moved the data
onto a new PC but now when I try to start the game it requests a cd-key
and I don't know where to find that! The manual says it's on the jewel
case for the game, but I can't see where - there's nothing labelled. Is
this a bug or a funny because I don't remember it happening the first
time I played it (I've always played single player and not online).
Where can I find this info on the case, any help appreciated!

Lynda
1 answer Last reply
More about vampire masquerade redemption suddenly

    In article <P56t7JA27W3CFwJE@btinternet.com>, Lynda Thornton
    <wuli@btinternet.com> writes
    >Hi
    >
    >I have the xplosiv version of this game in a DVD style case and was
    >playing it fine until my old PC broke - the problem is we moved the data
    >onto a new PC but now when I try to start the game it requests a cd-key
    >and I don't know where to find that! The manual says it's on the jewel
    >case for the game, but I can't see where - there's nothing labelled. Is
    >this a bug or a funny because I don't remember it happening the first
    >time I played it (I've always played single player and not online).
    >Where can I find this info on the case, any help appreciated!
    >
    >Lynda

    Hi

    I've fixed it now, by re-installing the game on the new system. I
    appreciate that some people might have been suspicious of my asking the
    question, but I honestly have the fully boxed game, I just couldn't find
    the cd-key thingie on the case and still can't! Anyway it's working
    again now :)

    Lynda

PC gaming Games Cases CD-Rom Video Games