How to Setup My Network ?

godly force

Honorable
Jan 3, 2013
Hello Everyone,

The question I have today is that I'm trying to decide how to setup this network. The issue is that I can not get internet at my house due to the fact that all the DSL IP are used up. This is the only choice of internet we have due to where I live and until a slot opens up I'm in a pinch. But my neighbor we rent from has internet and said we could use his until we can get internet.

So what I'm trying to decide is what hardware would be best for me to achieve full coverage in my house while also getting the best connections to my gaming computer. The dsl wireless modem is currently in the second floor in the window in direct sight of my computer room with no trees. The distance between the two houses is about 40 to 45 yard in the room now we get around 2 to 3 bars of signal currently. I was thinking about changing the Wireless DSL modem for a new one that is N instead of G with and directional antenna but I don't know what to use on the other end to receiver the signal to repeater it and give it a preferred wired connection to my gaming computer.

Let me here you ideas on I should do and if you could send me some link of the hardware that you have in mind so I could pick something out.

Thanks