New SprintPCS plans - low cost overage mins " fair and fle..

Last response: in Network Providers
April 29, 2004 2:14:25 PM

Does anyone here know the details the new Sprint PCS plans with the
low cost over covetract minutes supposedly coming out May 2 ? How will
this affect exisiting plans ( as I want to activate if the effect
would be negative on the 1800 min family plan with vision one free AAP
) ?
Anonymous
April 29, 2004 2:32:40 PM

In article <4090d037.30012416@news.myjoi.net>, nospam4me@nospam.com
wrote:

> Does anyone here know the details the new Sprint PCS plans with the
> low cost over covetract minutes supposedly coming out May 2 ? How will
> this affect exisiting plans ( as I want to activate if the effect
> would be negative on the 1800 min family plan with vision one free AAP
> ) ?

Activate now, and change next month if its advantageous would be the
prudent thing to do.
!