New SprintPCS plans - low cost overage mins " fair and fle..

Does anyone here know the details the new Sprint PCS plans with the
low cost over covetract minutes supposedly coming out May 2 ? How will
this affect exisiting plans ( as I want to activate if the effect
would be negative on the 1800 min family plan with vision one free AAP
) ?
1 answer Last reply
More about sprintpcs plans cost overage mins fair

    In article <4090d037.30012416@news.myjoi.net>, nospam4me@nospam.com
    wrote:

    > Does anyone here know the details the new Sprint PCS plans with the
    > low cost over covetract minutes supposedly coming out May 2 ? How will
    > this affect exisiting plans ( as I want to activate if the effect
    > would be negative on the 1800 min family plan with vision one free AAP
    > ) ?

    Activate now, and change next month if its advantageous would be the
    prudent thing to do.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers