Treo 610 is coming

http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandName=palmOne&product
Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail

seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600

High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors

Blue Tooth

More Memory
4 answers Last reply
More about treo coming

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandName=palmOne&product
    > Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail
    >

    > seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600
    >
    > High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors
    >
    > Blue Tooth
    >
    > More Memory

    It sure looks promising.

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandName=palmOne&product
    > Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail
    >

    > seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600
    >
    > High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors
    >
    > Blue Tooth
    >
    > More Memory

    Is this any different than the announcements that came out in January? Is
    there any real confirmation that this device is coming out?

    "Zen Cohen" <aturny@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message

    http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandName=palmOne&product
    > > Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail
    > >

    > > seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600
    > >
    > > High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors
    > >
    > > Blue Tooth
    > >
    > > More Memory
    >
    > Is this any different than the announcements that came out in January? Is
    > there any real confirmation that this device is coming out?

    Here's some additional info, off of treocentral's site -
    http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/322-1.htm Within the commentary, it's
    mentioned that Verizon might be involved. Nothing mentioned about SPCS.

    Bob

    I should think all the Blue Tooth fans, whom Sprint PCS has disappointed so far
    with the buggy T608, and then the lack of ability to add Blue Tooth to the Treo
    600; should hit on Sprint for the Treo 610.

    It sounds great, except no word yet that Sprint PCS will deliver it, indeed,
    recent rumors
    (http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com) suggest Verizon may carry the Treo 610 and
    Sprint might not.

Sprint PCS Resolution Treo Memory Internet Service Providers