Treo 610 is coming

Last response: in Network Providers
a b } Memory
April 29, 2004 2:52:27 PM

http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandNa...
Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail

seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600

High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors

Blue Tooth

More Memory

More about : treo 610 coming

Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 29, 2004 5:11:49 PM

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandNa...
> Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail
>

> seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600
>
> High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors
>
> Blue Tooth
>
> More Memory

It sure looks promising.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 29, 2004 10:36:21 PM

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandNa...
> Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail
>

> seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600
>
> High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors
>
> Blue Tooth
>
> More Memory

Is this any different than the announcements that came out in January? Is
there any real confirmation that this device is coming out?
a b } Memory
April 29, 2004 11:24:35 PM

"Zen Cohen" <aturny@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message

http://www.bargainpda.com/price/?productID=1161&brandNa...
> > Name=Treo+610&display=priceDetail
> >

> > seems to answer many of the short comings of the Treo 600
> >
> > High Resolution Screen, more visible outdoors
> >
> > Blue Tooth
> >
> > More Memory
>
> Is this any different than the announcements that came out in January? Is
> there any real confirmation that this device is coming out?

Here's some additional info, off of treocentral's site -
http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/322-1.htm Within the commentary, it's
mentioned that Verizon might be involved. Nothing mentioned about SPCS.

Bob
Anonymous
a b } Memory
April 30, 2004 12:46:05 AM

I should think all the Blue Tooth fans, whom Sprint PCS has disappointed so far
with the buggy T608, and then the lack of ability to add Blue Tooth to the Treo
600; should hit on Sprint for the Treo 610.

It sounds great, except no word yet that Sprint PCS will deliver it, indeed,
recent rumors
(http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com) suggest Verizon may carry the Treo 610 and
Sprint might not.
!