Planescape: Torment

I just found a copy at a wholesale clearance store for five bucks. I've
been having a major nostalgia kick for the past 45 minutes exploring teh
Mortuary. Brings back memories, it does.

Anyway, it came bundled with something called Soulbringer. Might check that
out too. Is it worth it?
7 answers Last reply
More about planescape torment

    "Paul Fedorenko" <pfedorenko@look.ca> skrev i meddelelsen

    > Anyway, it came bundled with something called Soulbringer. Might
    > check that out too. Is it worth it?

    Nice rastafari-inspired action-adventure. Worth giving a go.

    --
    Arcana Dragon -==(UDIC)==-
    d++e++N++T+++Om-KAWML!34567'!S'!8!9!u+uC+uF+++uG-u

    "Paul Fedorenko" <pfedorenko@look.ca> once tried to test me with:

    > Anyway, it came bundled with something called Soulbringer. Might
    > check that out too. Is it worth it?

    It's worth taking a look, but don't expect too much.

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    I've got this 2-pak too... Soulbringer always seemed to
    run slow, even on a system that beats the min. requirements
    by a wide margin.

    Never got very far in PST b/c there was a lot of other
    stuff to play...

    "Paul Fedorenko" <pfedorenko@look.ca> wrote in message
    >I just found a copy at a wholesale clearance store for five bucks. I've
    >been having a major nostalgia kick for the past 45 minutes exploring teh
    >Mortuary. Brings back memories, it does.
    >
    > Anyway, it came bundled with something called Soulbringer. Might check
    > that out too. Is it worth it?

    In my opinion, PS:T is one of the RPG games I have ever played. I
    bought it a long time ago, never got around to playing it and just
    earlier this year I decided to give it a go.

    It's not too long, by some standards and takes a little bit to get used
    to. But it has one of the best storylines ever.

    Give it a shot...what do you have to lose? :D

    Bitstring <1123534888.501371.167430@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, from
    the wonderful person tonij67@hotmail.com said
    >In my opinion, PS:T is one of the RPG games I have ever played. I
    <snip>
    >Give it a shot...what do you have to lose? :D

    The word 'best' from the first line of your post, apparently? 8>.

    --
    GSV Three Minds in a Can

    Oops, good call!

    "n my opinion, PS:T is one of the *best* RPG games I have ever
    played."

    :D

    "GSV Three Minds in a Can" <GSV@quik.clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Bitstring <1123534888.501371.167430@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, from
    > the wonderful person tonij67@hotmail.com said
    > >In my opinion, PS:T is one of the RPG games I have ever played. I
    > <snip>
    > >Give it a shot...what do you have to lose? :D
    >
    > The word 'best' from the first line of your post, apparently? 8>.
    >
    > --
    > GSV Three Minds in a Can
    > Contact recommends the use of Firefox; SC recommends it at gunpoint.

    Well, it does make sense even without it ;) Kind of...

    -Tomi

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games