Dungeon Lords and Gothic

So I finished Dungeon Lords today. It's really a shame when you play it
because it's clear it could have been a pretty great game. Too bad so
much content is missing and it's so buggy. While I was playing it I was
constantly reminded of Gothic, but not in a good way. It made me really
appreciate how well made Gothic 1 and 2 are. Of the CRPGs up to now I
would have to rate DL a 2 out of 10. It could have been at least a 7. I
won't spend money on a D. W. Bradley game again.

(Gothic 1 & 2 - I'd rate them a 9.5 out of 10. Taking away a bit for the
funky controls and lack of mouse support in the inventory screen.)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

I enjoyed them both but with DL I recognize I am in the minority.
Gothic 2 was good but it had some very annoying aspects of it and
combat was difficult for me to grasp; still, it was a good game and I
would recommend it. DL was good and I didn't get annoyed by the
content which was missing because when I compare it to other games
which also don't have that same content (but it isn't "missing" because
it was never intended to be in those other games) such as
repair/identify/etc. it stacks up very well and I would recommend it.
I would rate them both a 7.5 out of 10 which is fairly high.