Pirates of the Caribbean electronic manual

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.misc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.naval,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

I purchased a used copy of the game from EBX and there was no printed manual
or electronic manual on the discs. I contacted Bethesda Soft tech support
and they said there should have been an insert in the jewel case that said
to look for the electronic manual in the install folder. I sent them a scan
of the jewel case and told them there was not insert and no manual. They
told me what I had was not a jewel case version but a jewel case from a used
game that did not come with the electronic manual, the case is from the
boxed version of the game that had a printed manual and they don't provide
replacement parts for used games.

Can someone send me the electronic manual? I can provide you with the scan
of the case with the EBX price tag on it to prove I actually bought the game
and it is not a copy.

Please send a message to jamesmbello@yahoo.com to see if I still need it so
I don't get multiple copies (if I get any at all that is).

"Jim Bello" <jamesmbello@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:pqadnWUXoto9DHrfRVn-3A@rcn.net...

> Can someone send me the electronic manual? I can provide you with the scan of the case with the EBX price tag on it to prove I
> actually bought the game and it is not a copy.

You can download a manual and a map here:
http://www.replacementdocs.com/

drybones

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2004

"LIV" <spammers@goto.hell> wrote in message

> "Jim Bello" <jamesmbello@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>
>> Can someone send me the electronic manual? I can provide you with the
>> scan of the case with the EBX price tag on it to prove I actually bought
>> the game and it is not a copy.
>>

> You can download a manual and a map here:
> http://www.replacementdocs.com/

Could not find a map for Sid Meiers Pirates. Can you assist?
drybones

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.misc,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.naval,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"drybones" <drybones@charter.net> once tried to test me with:

> "LIV" <spammers@goto.hell> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim Bello" <jamesmbello@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>>>
>>> Can someone send me the electronic manual? I can provide you with
>>> the scan of the case with the EBX price tag on it to prove I
>>> actually bought the game and it is not a copy.
>>>

>> You can download a manual and a map here:
>> http://www.replacementdocs.com/
>>

> Could not find a map for Sid Meiers Pirates. Can you assist?
> drybones

Shiver me timbers.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

TRENDING THREADS