Web Site Upgrade ??? Its FUBARed

The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:

- any link for Plans available

- any link for phone available

- any link for buy Accesories

- any link for using SprintPCS in business

(I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)

==========
The closest to a link for a new customer is:

Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"

and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window

You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
to click on.
16 answers Last reply
More about site upgrade fubared

    As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
    'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
    web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
    the page you want on just about any commercial web site.

    Chris

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
    > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
    >
    > - any link for Plans available
    >
    > - any link for phone available
    >
    > - any link for buy Accesories
    >
    > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
    >
    > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
    >
    > ==========
    > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
    >
    > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
    >
    > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
    >

    > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
    > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
    > to click on.

    "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
    > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
    >
    > - any link for Plans available
    >
    > - any link for phone available
    >
    > - any link for buy Accesories
    >
    > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
    >
    > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
    >
    > ==========
    > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
    >
    > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
    >
    > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
    >

    > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
    > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
    > to click on.

    Nothing wrong with their design ... and since when is it ok to quote
    acronyms that contain what you would say have "bad language" in it Phillipe?
    A bit hypocritical of you isn't it?

    Bob

    In article <tyrkc.1096$eH1.617824@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>,
    "Chris Russell" <mibrnsurg@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
    > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
    > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
    > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
    >
    > Chris

    Always childishly label anyone you disagree with a Moron.

    The point is someone "thinking" about Sprint and wanting to learn,
    doesn't think of themselves as shopping, and might not click that link.

    > "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
    > > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
    > >
    > > - any link for Plans available
    > >
    > > - any link for phone available
    > >
    > > - any link for buy Accesories
    > >
    > > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
    > >
    > > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
    > >
    > > ==========
    > > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
    > >
    > > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
    > >
    > > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
    > >

    > > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
    > > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
    > > to click on.

    Duh - I mentioned the shopping link. So who isn't reading?

    > Nothing wrong with their design

    Where does it have any link thats obvious for someone looking at the Sprint PCS
    webpage for the first time, and say wanting to know about plans?

    "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message news:<tyrkc.1096$eH1.617824@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>...
    > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
    > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
    > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
    > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
    > > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
    > > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
    > >
    > > - any link for Plans available
    > >
    > > - any link for phone available
    > >
    > > - any link for buy Accesories
    > >
    > > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
    > >
    > > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
    > >
    > > ==========
    > > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
    > >
    > > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
    > >
    > > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
    > >

    > > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
    > > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
    > > to click on.

    This is disappointing. You can't even enter a zip code for coverage on
    the main page anymore.

    The problem is that you put all your negative bullshit in then get to the
    pertinent thing at the end. What difference is it to you how easy it is for
    new customers? If it isn't working for Sprint, they will change it. You
    just want to cause trouble you trolling moron.

    "Nebby0007" <nebby0007@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Nothing wrong with their design
    >

    > Where does it have any link thats obvious for someone looking at the
    Sprint PCS
    > webpage for the first time, and say wanting to know about plans?

    "Larry Thomas" <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    <snipped>

    > This is disappointing. You can't even enter a zip code for coverage on
    > the main page anymore.

    Well, considering that SPCS is now folded back into Sprint, if one goes to
    www.sprint.com, and then clicks on the PCS Wireless link, one can plug in
    the zip code. The direct link is
    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ExploreHome.jsp?refurl=uhp_personal_wireless

    Bob
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    It's also right there if you click 'Shopping'. I guess they didn't want it
    on the first page to cut down on 'clutter'. Looks like they want to
    concentrate on keeping current customers.

    Chris

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Way_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    > "Larry Thomas" <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    > <snipped>
    > >
    > > This is disappointing. You can't even enter a zip code for coverage on
    > > the main page anymore.
    >
    > Well, considering that SPCS is now folded back into Sprint, if one goes to
    > www.sprint.com, and then clicks on the PCS Wireless link, one can plug in
    > the zip code. The direct link is

    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ExploreHome.jsp?refurl=uhp_personal_wireless

    > Bob

  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <9c02589b.0404301542.817a4c9@posting.google.com>,
    larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote:

    > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
    > > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
    > > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
    > > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
    > > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
    > >
    > > Chris

    Go ahead and again show your immaturity.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    You always think that calling us names is going to scare us back to mommy
    crying, don't you poor little whiner?

    > In article <9c02589b.0404301542.817a4c9@posting.google.com>,
    > larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote:
    >
    > > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
    > > > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
    > > > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top
    of the
    > > > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you
    get to
    > > > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
    > > >
    > > > Chris
    >
    > Go ahead and again show your immaturity.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <IJTkc.13685$HU3.13274@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
    "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

    > You always think that calling us names is going to scare us back to mommy
    > crying, don't you poor little whiner?
    >
    > Chris

    Whiner? Does that replace your usual epithet,"moron"?

    =========================

    From: Chris Russell (mibrnsurg@sbcglobal.net)
    Subject: Re: BellSouth To Divest of Cingular Interest?
    Original FormatNewsgroups: alt.cellular.cingular
    Date: 2004-01-09 17:52:03 PST

    We already pay for the fee you moron. We've been paying for it for
    years-don't you ever look at your bill?

    Chris
    Please respond in the newsgroup

    "Dave C." <spammersdie@ahorribledeath.now> wrote in message

    > "RichardMNixon, Jr." <RichardMNixon@watergate.com> wrote in message
    > > One thought, though. Wireless carriers are now able to apply for and
    > > receive universal service fund fees, which are essentially meant to
    > > subsidize them for improving and putting in coverage in rural areas, as is
    > > done in the wireline industry to do the same thing. Therefore, there is some
    > > hope that over time rural coverage will improve, but I agree it may be
    > > years.
    > >

    > Does that mean we're going to have a whole boatload of bullshit fees added
    > to our cell phone service soon? -Dave

  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Beating the same horse into the ground, aren't you Philly? It's still not
    proven that 'RichardMNixonJr' was not you.

    > In article <IJTkc.13685$HU3.13274@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
    > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:
    >
    > > You always think that calling us names is going to scare us back to
    mommy
    > > crying, don't you poor little whiner?
    > >
    > > Chris
    >
    > Whiner? Does that replace your usual epithet,"moron"?
    >
    > =========================
    >

    > From: Chris Russell (mibrnsurg@sbcglobal.net)
    > Subject: Re: BellSouth To Divest of Cingular Interest?
    > Original FormatNewsgroups: alt.cellular.cingular
    > Date: 2004-01-09 17:52:03 PST
    >
    > We already pay for the fee you moron. We've been paying for it for
    > years-don't you ever look at your bill?
    >
    > Chris
    > Please respond in the newsgroup
    >
    > "Dave C." <spammersdie@ahorribledeath.now> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "RichardMNixon, Jr." <RichardMNixon@watergate.com> wrote in message
    > > > One thought, though. Wireless carriers are now able to apply for and
    > > > receive universal service fund fees, which are essentially meant to
    > > > subsidize them for improving and putting in coverage in rural areas,
    as is
    > > > done in the wireline industry to do the same thing. Therefore, there
    is some
    > > > hope that over time rural coverage will improve, but I agree it may be
    > > > years.
    > > >

    > > Does that mean we're going to have a whole boatload of bullshit fees
    added
    > > to our cell phone service soon? -Dave

  16. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <PuUkc.13689$r64.1192@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
    "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

    > Beating the same horse into the ground, aren't you Philly? It's still not
    > proven that 'RichardMNixonJr' was not you.

    Isn't that special. SprintPCS website is still lacking, despite what
    insults you throw at me.

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers