Web Site Upgrade ??? Its FUBARed

Last response: in Network Providers
April 30, 2004 2:17:45 PM

The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:

- any link for Plans available

- any link for phone available

- any link for buy Accesories

- any link for using SprintPCS in business

(I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)

==========
The closest to a link for a new customer is:

Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"

and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window

You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
to click on.
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 4:22:49 PM

As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
the page you want on just about any commercial web site.

Chris

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
> totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
>
> - any link for Plans available
>
> - any link for phone available
>
> - any link for buy Accesories
>
> - any link for using SprintPCS in business
>
> (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
>
> ==========
> The closest to a link for a new customer is:
>
> Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
>
> and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
>

> You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
> customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
> to click on.
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 4:27:06 PM

"Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
> totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
>
> - any link for Plans available
>
> - any link for phone available
>
> - any link for buy Accesories
>
> - any link for using SprintPCS in business
>
> (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
>
> ==========
> The closest to a link for a new customer is:
>
> Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
>
> and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
>

> You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
> customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
> to click on.

Nothing wrong with their design ... and since when is it ok to quote
acronyms that contain what you would say have "bad language" in it Phillipe?
A bit hypocritical of you isn't it?

Bob
April 30, 2004 4:53:13 PM

In article <tyrkc.1096$eH1.617824@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>,
"Chris Russell" <mibrnsurg@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
> 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
> web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
> the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
>
> Chris

Always childishly label anyone you disagree with a Moron.

The point is someone "thinking" about Sprint and wanting to learn,
doesn't think of themselves as shopping, and might not click that link.

> "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
> > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
> >
> > - any link for Plans available
> >
> > - any link for phone available
> >
> > - any link for buy Accesories
> >
> > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
> >
> > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
> >
> > ==========
> > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
> >
> > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
> >
> > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
> >

> > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
> > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
> > to click on.

Duh - I mentioned the shopping link. So who isn't reading?
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 6:35:34 PM

> Nothing wrong with their design

Where does it have any link thats obvious for someone looking at the Sprint PCS
webpage for the first time, and say wanting to know about plans?
Anonymous
April 30, 2004 8:42:42 PM

"Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message news:<tyrkc.1096$eH1.617824@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>...
> As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
> 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
> web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
> the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
>
> Chris
>
> "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
> > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
> >
> > - any link for Plans available
> >
> > - any link for phone available
> >
> > - any link for buy Accesories
> >
> > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
> >
> > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
> >
> > ==========
> > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
> >
> > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
> >
> > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
> >

> > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
> > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not think
> > to click on.

This is disappointing. You can't even enter a zip code for coverage on
the main page anymore.
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 1:13:12 AM

The problem is that you put all your negative bullshit in then get to the
pertinent thing at the end. What difference is it to you how easy it is for
new customers? If it isn't working for Sprint, they will change it. You
just want to cause trouble you trolling moron.

> In article <tyrkc.1096$eH1.617824@newssvr28.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Chris Russell" <mibrnsurg@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
> > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of
the
> > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get
> > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
> >
> > Chris
>

> Always childishly label anyone you disagree with a Moron.
>
> The point is someone "thinking" about Sprint and wanting to learn,
> doesn't think of themselves as shopping, and might not click that link.
>

> > "Robert M." <rmarkoff@msn.com> wrote in message
> > > The front page (http://www.sprtintPCS.com) seems now
> > > totally designed for existing customers. Now absent:
> > >
> > > - any link for Plans available
> > >
> > > - any link for phone available
> > >
> > > - any link for buy Accesories
> > >
> > > - any link for using SprintPCS in business
> > >
> > > (I cleared my cache and refreshed to make sure)
> > >
> > > ==========
> > > The closest to a link for a new customer is:
> > >
> > > Try SprintPCS Vision FREE for two months"
> > >
> > > and if you click on that all you get is a small pop-up Window
> > >

> > > You have to click on a grayed out Tab for "SHOPPING", which a new
> > > customer seeking information and not ready to buy today might not
think
> > > to click on.
>

> Duh - I mentioned the shopping link. So who isn't reading?
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 1:14:15 AM

"Nebby0007" <nebby0007@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Nothing wrong with their design
>

> Where does it have any link thats obvious for someone looking at the
Sprint PCS
> webpage for the first time, and say wanting to know about plans?
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 3:48:45 AM

"Larry Thomas" <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<snipped>

> This is disappointing. You can't even enter a zip code for coverage on
> the main page anymore.

Well, considering that SPCS is now folded back into Sprint, if one goes to
www.sprint.com, and then clicks on the PCS Wireless link, one can plug in
the zip code. The direct link is
http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ExploreHome.jsp?refur...

Bob
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 7:43:01 AM

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 7:45:18 AM

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 5:10:35 PM

It's also right there if you click 'Shopping'. I guess they didn't want it
on the first page to cut down on 'clutter'. Looks like they want to
concentrate on keeping current customers.

Chris

"Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Way_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> "Larry Thomas" <larryt510@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> <snipped>
> >
> > This is disappointing. You can't even enter a zip code for coverage on
> > the main page anymore.
>
> Well, considering that SPCS is now folded back into Sprint, if one goes to
> www.sprint.com, and then clicks on the PCS Wireless link, one can plug in
> the zip code. The direct link is

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/ExploreHome.jsp?refur...

> Bob

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 9:50:18 PM

In article <9c02589b.0404301542.817a4c9@posting.google.com>,
larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote:

> "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
> > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
> > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top of the
> > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you get to
> > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
> >
> > Chris

Go ahead and again show your immaturity.
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 12:26:16 AM

You always think that calling us names is going to scare us back to mommy
crying, don't you poor little whiner?

> In article <9c02589b.0404301542.817a4c9@posting.google.com>,
> larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote:
>
> > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
> > > As usual, the moron can't look at the top and see the folder named
> > > 'shopping'. His high(?) IQ must prevent him from looking to the top
of the
> > > web page. If you didn't know it, the site map link always lets you
get to
> > > the page you want on just about any commercial web site.
> > >
> > > Chris
>
> Go ahead and again show your immaturity.
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 1:08:12 AM

In article <IJTkc.13685$HU3.13274@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
"Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

> You always think that calling us names is going to scare us back to mommy
> crying, don't you poor little whiner?
>
> Chris

Whiner? Does that replace your usual epithet,"moron"?

=========================

From: Chris Russell (mibrnsurg@sbcglobal.net)
Subject: Re: BellSouth To Divest of Cingular Interest?
Original FormatNewsgroups: alt.cellular.cingular
Date: 2004-01-09 17:52:03 PST

We already pay for the fee you moron. We've been paying for it for
years-don't you ever look at your bill?

Chris
Please respond in the newsgroup

"Dave C." <spammersdie@ahorribledeath.now> wrote in message

> "RichardMNixon, Jr." <RichardMNixon@watergate.com> wrote in message
> > One thought, though. Wireless carriers are now able to apply for and
> > receive universal service fund fees, which are essentially meant to
> > subsidize them for improving and putting in coverage in rural areas, as is
> > done in the wireline industry to do the same thing. Therefore, there is some
> > hope that over time rural coverage will improve, but I agree it may be
> > years.
> >

> Does that mean we're going to have a whole boatload of bullshit fees added
> to our cell phone service soon? -Dave

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 1:18:39 AM

Beating the same horse into the ground, aren't you Philly? It's still not
proven that 'RichardMNixonJr' was not you.

> In article <IJTkc.13685$HU3.13274@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:
>
> > You always think that calling us names is going to scare us back to
mommy
> > crying, don't you poor little whiner?
> >
> > Chris
>
> Whiner? Does that replace your usual epithet,"moron"?
>
> =========================
>

> From: Chris Russell (mibrnsurg@sbcglobal.net)
> Subject: Re: BellSouth To Divest of Cingular Interest?
> Original FormatNewsgroups: alt.cellular.cingular
> Date: 2004-01-09 17:52:03 PST
>
> We already pay for the fee you moron. We've been paying for it for
> years-don't you ever look at your bill?
>
> Chris
> Please respond in the newsgroup
>
> "Dave C." <spammersdie@ahorribledeath.now> wrote in message
> >
> > "RichardMNixon, Jr." <RichardMNixon@watergate.com> wrote in message
> > > One thought, though. Wireless carriers are now able to apply for and
> > > receive universal service fund fees, which are essentially meant to
> > > subsidize them for improving and putting in coverage in rural areas,
as is
> > > done in the wireline industry to do the same thing. Therefore, there
is some
> > > hope that over time rural coverage will improve, but I agree it may be
> > > years.
> > >

> > Does that mean we're going to have a whole boatload of bullshit fees
added
> > to our cell phone service soon? -Dave

Anonymous
May 2, 2004 3:31:23 AM

In article <PuUkc.13689$r64.1192@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com>,
"Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

> Beating the same horse into the ground, aren't you Philly? It's still not
> proven that 'RichardMNixonJr' was not you.

Isn't that special. SprintPCS website is still lacking, despite what
insults you throw at me.
!