Porting time from AT&T wireless to Verizon

How long does it typically take to port a # from ATTWS to SprintPCS
( I am in Atlanta GA MTA ) ? - Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about porting time wireless verizon
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.attws (More info?)

    In article <40923b7d.39899561@news.myjoi.net>, nospam4me@nospam.com
    wrote:

    > How long does it typically take to port a # from ATTWS to SprintPCS
    > ( I am in Atlanta GA MTA ) ? - Thanks

    The FCC has said it "should take" 3 and one half hours max.

    Actual times reported are 1 hour to one week. If it takes you more than
    1 day file a complaint with the FCC.

    Bring a copy of your last AT&T bill to Sprint, so they have your
    information identical to how it is in the ATT computer.

    AT&T has been known to improperly hold up a port if they decide your
    account is not paid up.

    Welcome to Sprint PCS.

    A friend of mine in the SF Bay Area ported from ATTWS to SPCS in an
    hour, just a few weeks ago. You might be as lucky, or not.

Sprint PCS Wireless At&T Verizon Internet Service Providers