Looking for GothicII v1.32 nocd crack

fisher

I just bought GothicII v1.32 published by Atari and I would like a
nocd crack for it but the latest I can find is for v1.31. This must be
a reissued copy of the game and they patched it further than the
original release. Anyone know of a location for a v1.32 nocd crack?

I have Gothic 1 & 2 and the Night Of the Raven add-on......all No CD
patched...
I've never seen any G2 version above 1.31 ...the NOTR add-on version has
numbers like 2.6..
I suggest you should try the 1.31 no CD cracked version on your 1.32
http://www.worldofgothic.com/

Luv mouse
@@@@@