Sanyo 7300 cable and software

jt

Needing to find where to purchase a cable and software for my Sanyo 7300?

Although, I have the cable and software for my old Sanyo 4900 and tried it
but it didn't work.

Appreciate any ideas.

Thanks,
jt

On Sat, 01 May 2004 11:31:00 GMT
"jt" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Needing to find where to purchase a cable and software for my Sanyo 7300?
>
> Although, I have the cable and software for my old Sanyo 4900 and tried it
> but it didn't work.
>
> Appreciate any ideas.
>
> Thanks,
> jt

www.susteen.com

jt

"fusQuanto" <fusQuanto@yahooNOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 01 May 2004 11:31:00 GMT
> "jt" <jtsoft@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Needing to find where to purchase a cable and software for my Sanyo
7300?

> > Although, I have the cable and software for my old Sanyo 4900 and tried
it
> > but it didn't work.
> >
> > Appreciate any ideas.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > jt
> >

> www.susteen.com

They don't have the Sanyo 7300, Not available yet. Comming soon it says.

Any other places?

Thanks,
jt