bluetooth headset

Captain

what can anyone recommend for a bluetooth headset with bluetooth adapter for
a non-bluetooth phone. I have a sanyo and travel alot & it would be nice to
have something I don't need to worry about tangling up the cable. Anyone
know of one that works well? Thanks.

Capt.

I use the Jabra bt-200 headset with my Nokia 6225 (just got this one, was
using a VGA 1000) and it works great