Reinstall MN 700 and 710 Software

Last response: in Networking
May 20, 2004 2:18:46 PM

Does anyone know how to get a CLEAN reinstallation of the
MN 700 & 710 software short of reformatting the harddrive
and starting all over?? When uninstalled some (unkown)
hidden files remain that prevents a complete
reinstallation>
May 20, 2004 4:35:06 PM

I'm not a Microsoft technician, but this is my idea for
those trying to re-install The Broadband Utility and Set-
Up Wizard.

If your OS is WinXP, use the Restore feature and go back
to a restore setpoint/date BEFORE you installed the
software. This should eliminate ALL files from your
system configuration dealing with MN-700 and MN-710.

!