Reinstall MN 700 and 710 Software

Does anyone know how to get a CLEAN reinstallation of the
MN 700 & 710 software short of reformatting the harddrive
and starting all over?? When uninstalled some (unkown)
hidden files remain that prevents a complete
reinstallation>
1 answer Last reply
More about reinstall software

    I'm not a Microsoft technician, but this is my idea for
    those trying to re-install The Broadband Utility and Set-
    Up Wizard.

    If your OS is WinXP, use the Restore feature and go back
    to a restore setpoint/date BEFORE you installed the
    software. This should eliminate ALL files from your
    system configuration dealing with MN-700 and MN-710.

Routers Microsoft Software Networking