Sprint PCS web site

Logging on to "My PCS" on the Sprint PCS web site never seems to work the
first time. The first time I click "Sign On", I am again presented with the
sign-on page. If I re-enter the information on this page, I successfully
log in. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried this both with Internet
Explorer 6 and Mozilla Firefox.

The first time I tried to submit an e-mail using their web site form, it
seemed to be discarded, and I was again sent back to the log in page. The
second time I did it, I got a confirmation.

Thanks.

Gregg
15 answers Last reply
More about sprint site

    In article <Xns94DE10164942Egregginvalidinvalid@207.69.154.205>,
    Gregg <gregg@invalid.invalid> wrote:

    > Logging on to "My PCS" on the Sprint PCS web site never seems to work the
    > first time. The first time I click "Sign On", I am again presented with the
    > sign-on page. If I re-enter the information on this page, I successfully
    > log in. Has anyone else experienced this?

    YES, it will ask for your zip code twice if you want to check on Plans.

    > I tried this both with Internet
    > Explorer 6 and Mozilla Firefox.
    >
    > The first time I tried to submit an e-mail using their web site form, it
    > seemed to be discarded, and I was again sent back to the log in page. The
    > second time I did it, I got a confirmation.

    I am not a big fan of the SprintPCS web page, but whenever I point out
    some deficiencies, or that currently a potential new customer wouldn't
    know where to go, I get called a LIAR or a MORON by the blind SprintPCS
    apologists that frequent this newsgroup and insult anyone that posts
    something not to their liking. Such insults are ruining this newsgroup,
    but they'd place the blame on you.

    "Gregg" <gregg@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Logging on to "My PCS" on the Sprint PCS web site never seems to work the
    > first time. The first time I click "Sign On", I am again presented with
    the
    > sign-on page. If I re-enter the information on this page, I successfully
    > log in. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried this both with Internet
    > Explorer 6 and Mozilla Firefox.

    I used to experience this a while ago, but not anymore. It also happens to
    me on the Verizon website occasionally.

    > The first time I tried to submit an e-mail using their web site form, it
    > seemed to be discarded, and I was again sent back to the log in page. The
    > second time I did it, I got a confirmation.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Gregg

    I have not experienced this at all.
    ..

    In article <rmm-185BD9.06203203052004@news4.west.earthlink.net>,
    rmm@msn.com says...
    > I get called a LIAR or a MORON by the blind SprintPCS
    > apologists that frequent this newsgroup and insult anyone that posts
    > something not to their liking.

    Wow, Phillie, you're expanding your dishonest repertoire. Now you're
    into martyr complexes.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

    In article <19dd153d3f777badfe819d0c542b775a@news.teranews.com>,
    O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:

    > In article <rmm-185BD9.06203203052004@news4.west.earthlink.net>,
    > rmm@msn.com says...
    > > I get called a LIAR or a MORON by the blind SprintPCS
    > > apologists that frequent this newsgroup and insult anyone that posts
    > > something not to their liking.
    > >

    > Wow, Phillie, you're expanding your dishonest repertoire.

    Another from your midnight run of insults. The disgrace of SprintPCS you
    are.

    Where on http://www.sprintPcs.comn is there a button for a possible
    prospective customer to find "PHONES" or "PLANS"??

    There isnt. They'd have to click "shopping" to find it, but if they
    were just looking and not ready to buy, they might not go that route.

    The web page does now promote "CREDIT FO A DROPPED CALL"

    "Robert M." <Rmm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > In article <19dd153d3f777badfe819d0c542b775a@news.teranews.com>,
    > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:
    >
    > > In article <rmm-185BD9.06203203052004@news4.west.earthlink.net>,
    > > rmm@msn.com says...
    > > > I get called a LIAR or a MORON by the blind SprintPCS
    > > > apologists that frequent this newsgroup and insult anyone that posts
    > > > something not to their liking.
    > > >

    > > Wow, Phillie, you're expanding your dishonest repertoire.
    >
    > Another from your midnight run of insults. The disgrace of SprintPCS you
    > are.
    >
    > Where on http://www.sprintPcs.comn is there a button for a possible
    > prospective customer to find "PHONES" or "PLANS"??
    >
    > There isnt. They'd have to click "shopping" to find it, but if they
    > were just looking and not ready to buy, they might not go that route.
    >
    > The web page does now promote "CREDIT FO A DROPPED CALL"

    A prospective customer can find information on www.sprintpcs.com and click
    on shopping, or www.sprint.com and click on either the "view all products"
    or "pcs wireless" links. What's so hard about that?

    Bob

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<vlpmc.9408$Hs1.1741@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
    > "Robert M." <Rmm@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > In article <19dd153d3f777badfe819d0c542b775a@news.teranews.com>,
    > > O/Siris <0siris@sprîntpcs.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > > In article <rmm-185BD9.06203203052004@news4.west.earthlink.net>,
    > > > rmm@msn.com says...
    > > > >

    > > > Wow, Phillie, you're expanding your dishonest repertoire.
    > >
    > > Another from your midnight run of insults. The disgrace of SprintPCS you
    > > are.
    > >
    > > Where on http://www.sprintPcs.comn is there a button for a possible
    > > prospective customer to find "PHONES" or "PLANS"??
    > >
    > > There isnt. They'd have to click "shopping" to find it, but if they
    > > were just looking and not ready to buy, they might not go that route.
    > >
    > > The web page does now promote "CREDIT FO A DROPPED CALL"
    >
    > A prospective customer can find information on www.sprintpcs.com and click
    > on shopping, or www.sprint.com and click on either the "view all products"
    > or "pcs wireless" links. What's so hard about that?
    >
    > Bob

    You no longer have to click on shopping. It's back on the main page.

    You know the problem when the poster is mentally challenged and just wants
    to keep beating the same drum over and over. Negative, negative, negative.
    If you stop replying to him, we might just get him to wither away. I know
    it's frustrating, but I won't reply directly to him and will post any new ID
    changes. Biotin30 is showing up in the Cingular newsgroup.

    Chris

    "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    {snipped}

    "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
    > You know the problem when the poster is mentally challenged and just wants
    > to keep beating the same drum over and over. Negative, negative,
    negative.
    > If you stop replying to him, we might just get him to wither away. I know
    > it's frustrating, but I won't reply directly to him and will post any new
    ID
    > changes. Biotin30 is showing up in the Cingular newsgroup.
    >
    > Chris

    Actually, I was providing additional info, which Phillipe failed to address.
    As to Biotin30, you be a day late and a dollar short Chris. I've already
    added 4 more new IDs to the list yesterday ... He's already up to 78 ...
    including Urban19 and a few others.

    Bob
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    Maybe the best thing would have been to make your response a new post so
    that you weren't directly responding to him and to snip his message. When
    I'm on the road, I don't always have internet connectivity where I have to
    stop so I may seem to be a 'day late'.

    Chris

    > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
    > > You know the problem when the poster is mentally challenged and just
    wants
    > > to keep beating the same drum over and over. Negative, negative,
    > negative.
    > > If you stop replying to him, we might just get him to wither away. I
    know
    > > it's frustrating, but I won't reply directly to him and will post any
    new
    > ID
    > > changes. Biotin30 is showing up in the Cingular newsgroup.
    > >
    > > Chris
    >
    > Actually, I was providing additional info, which Phillipe failed to
    address.
    > As to Biotin30, you be a day late and a dollar short Chris. I've already
    > added 4 more new IDs to the list yesterday ... He's already up to 78 ...
    > including Urban19 and a few others.
    >
    > Bob

  10. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    I normally monitor this group for useful info, but it's become quite
    entertaining!

    > Maybe the best thing would have been to make your response a new post so
    > that you weren't directly responding to him and to snip his message. When
    > I'm on the road, I don't always have internet connectivity where I have to
    > stop so I may seem to be a 'day late'.
    >
    > Chris
    > "Bob Smith" <usirsclt_No_Spam_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote in message
    > > > You know the problem when the poster is mentally challenged and just
    > wants
    > > > to keep beating the same drum over and over. Negative, negative,
    > > negative.
    > > > If you stop replying to him, we might just get him to wither away. I
    > know
    > > > it's frustrating, but I won't reply directly to him and will post any
    > new
    > > ID
    > > > changes. Biotin30 is showing up in the Cingular newsgroup.
    > > >
    > > > Chris
    > >
    > > Actually, I was providing additional info, which Phillipe failed to
    > address.
    > > As to Biotin30, you be a day late and a dollar short Chris. I've already
    > > added 4 more new IDs to the list yesterday ... He's already up to 78 ...
    > > including Urban19 and a few others.
    > >
    > > Bob

  11. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <2dtmc.938$Gq5.64@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>,
    "Chris Russell" <noone@nowhere.nospam> wrote:

    > You know the problem when the poster is mentally challenged

    You looking in the mirror with that childish insult?
  12. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <8gumc.38134$mX.13563512@twister.nyc.rr.com>,
    "Just Me" <no-replies@myemail.bad> wrote:

    > I normally monitor this group for useful info, but it's become quite
    > entertaining!

    And all this silliness still has not added a link on the SprintPCS front
    page for PHONES or PLANs, that a potential new customer could easily
    find.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <9c02589b.0405061010.53129136@posting.google.com>,
    larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote:

    > You no longer have to click on shopping. It's back on the main page.

    Nice Improvement, What's wrong with the word "PLANS"? Why the obtuse
    "Services and Features"? Now if it was also in the larger type.....
  14. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <9c02589b.0405061010.53129136@posting.google.com>,
    larryt510@hotmail.com (Larry Thomas) wrote:

    > You no longer have to click on shopping. It's back on the main page.

    4 levels down for "Plans", not friendly.

    Also the RL2500 is apparently history, and a slight price decrease on
    the VM4500, which no is no longer listed as NOT IN STOCK.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?)

    In article <Rmm-E48B64.12283306052004@news6.west.earthlink.net>,
    Rmm@peoplepc.com says...
    > And all this silliness still has not added a link on the SprintPCS front
    > page for PHONES or PLANs, that a potential new customer could easily
    > find.

    It won't, either, since such a link already exists.

    http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/PhonesAccessories/AllPhones.jsp

    Copied right off the main page.

    --
    RØß
    O/Siris

Sprint PCS Login Internet Service Providers Product