test - ignore

xxxx
10 answers Last reply
More about test ignore

    On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 08:42:04 +0100, "Terry"
    <terry@tbean.freeserve.co.uk> dared speak in front of ME:

    >xxxx

    There are actual newsgroups for testing. Try using one of them next
    time, you jackass.

    --
    Address no longer works.
    try removing all numbers from

    The guy obviously didn't know about the test newsgroup.

    Don't you have an algebra test to study for, dickhead?

    Kaos <kaos@invalid.xplornet.com> once tried to test me with:

    > On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 08:42:04 +0100, "Terry"
    ><terry@tbean.freeserve.co.uk> dared speak in front of ME:
    >
    >>xxxx
    >
    > There are actual newsgroups for testing. Try using one of them next
    > time, you jackass.

    Overreact much?

    Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

    On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 07:44:10 -0400, erico wrote:

    > The guy obviously didn't know about the test newsgroup.

    Obviously? Terry has posted a lot of dubious multi-group messages here in
    the past, plenty of them having the faint scent of trolling. It's not
    obvious to me at all that he didn't know that there are newsgroups with
    auto-responders for testing.

    > Don't you have an algebra test to study for, dickhead?

    She's a girl. Try "bitch" or something, I'm sure she'd be more appreciative
    of that.

    M.

    On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:24:58 +0200, Michael Vondung
    <mvondung@gmail.com> dared speak in front of ME:

    >On Sat, 6 Aug 2005 07:44:10 -0400, erico wrote:
    >
    >> The guy obviously didn't know about the test newsgroup.
    >
    >Obviously? Terry has posted a lot of dubious multi-group messages here in
    >the past, plenty of them having the faint scent of trolling. It's not
    >obvious to me at all that he didn't know that there are newsgroups with
    >auto-responders for testing.

    Exactly. If it were just some random newbie, I would have been
    polite.

    But it wasn't, and it gave me an opportunity to call Terry a jackass.
    Calling Terry a jackass makes me feel all warm and tingly.

    >> Don't you have an algebra test to study for, dickhead?
    >
    >She's a girl. Try "bitch" or something, I'm sure she'd be more appreciative
    >of that.

    Well, that's actually reason enough *not* to try it. It's hardly a
    flame when the target agrees with the label :p

    (Yes, I *am* a bitch.)

    --

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 02:55:48 -0600, Kaos wrote:

    > Well, that's actually reason enough *not* to try it. It's hardly a
    > flame when the target agrees with the label :p

    *grin* I know you do, and you referred to yourself as a bitch before, or I
    wouldn't have posted that. I do have -some- manners, you know! Yeah. Right.
    :p

    M.

    On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:08:29 +0200, Michael Vondung
    <mvondung@gmail.com> dared speak in front of ME:

    >On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 02:55:48 -0600, Kaos wrote:
    >
    >> Well, that's actually reason enough *not* to try it. It's hardly a
    >> flame when the target agrees with the label :p
    >
    >*grin* I know you do, and you referred to yourself as a bitch before, or I
    >wouldn't have posted that. I do have -some- manners, you know! Yeah. Right.
    >:p

    Are you trying to seduce me? :p

    (If so... it's working :p
    --

    On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:27:05 -0600, Kaos wrote:

    > Are you trying to seduce me? :p

    Hell, no! I once dated a woman who beat me at computer games. I shall not
    repeat that mistake! :p

    > (If so... it's working :p

    It never does when it should. This talent of mine is just totally out of
    control, I swear! ;)

    M.

    On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:28:26 +0200, Michael Vondung
    <mvondung@gmail.com> dared speak in front of ME:

    >On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 06:27:05 -0600, Kaos wrote:
    >
    >> Are you trying to seduce me? :p
    >
    >Hell, no! I once dated a woman who beat me at computer games. I shall not
    >repeat that mistake! :p

    You think I could beat you? I'm flattered, but unless it's a card
    tournament, I just don't have the killer instinct necessary.

    --
    Address no longer works.
    try removing all numbers from
    gafgirl1@2allstream3.net

  10. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

    funny how many guys (and girls) are ignoring that thread!
    --
    "This is an extremely primitive and paranoid culture."
    (James T. Kirk on 20th century America, Star Trek IV)

PC gaming Games IBM RPG Video Games