Wizardry 7 Gold

Do any of you remember a Game called Wizardy 7 : Crusaders of the Dark
Savant? Because I have played the game and I have that version but I
know there was also a WIZ 7 GOLD edition(remake of the orginal
version), do any of you know where I can download it from?

On 6 Aug 2005 03:23:28 -0700, "whick90" <odyssey144@webmail.co.za> wrote:

>Do any of you remember a Game called Wizardy 7 : Crusaders of the Dark
>Savant? Because I have played the game and I have that version but I
>know there was also a WIZ 7 GOLD edition(remake of the orginal
>version), do any of you know where I can download it from?

Wasn't the gold version just the one that ran under windows and had
screwed up sounds, that took forever to play, making each battle even
trivial ones last forever?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Yep, thats the one! Its also has improved graphic etc, I have Wiz 7 but
I would like to play Wiz 7 Gold , because as you say it runs in
windows, So if you know where I can download it from, let me know!
cheers

"whick90" <odyssey144@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
> Do any of you remember a Game called Wizardy 7 : Crusaders of the Dark
> Savant? Because I have played the game and I have that version but I
> know there was also a WIZ 7 GOLD edition(remake of the orginal
> version), do any of you know where I can download it from?

You might try requesting it in alt.binaries.old.games

"whick90" <odyssey144@webmail.co.za> once tried to test me with:

> Yep, thats the one! Its also has improved graphic etc, I have Wiz 7 but
> I would like to play Wiz 7 Gold , because as you say it runs in
> windows, So if you know where I can download it from, let me know!

Didn't find a download site but here's a place you can buy it pretty cheap.

http://www.otherworldenterprises.com/ShowItem.cfm?itemid=557&catid=1&source
=googlewizgold

If you can find it i recommend getting Wizardry 8, a better game IMHO.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

What they did was sort of but a boarder arpound the sides. The game graphics
were the same as in the original. If you spend asnay time or money tracking
it down you will be very disappointed.