GM

ANyone know the automated tree path for a PRL update? (a vocal "PRL update"
doesn't work.) I've spent too much time waiting for someone in customer
service. Thanks in advance. Glenn

"GM" <gm112@comcast.net> wrote in message
> ANyone know the automated tree path for a PRL update? (a vocal "PRL
update"
> doesn't work.) I've spent too much time waiting for someone in customer
> service. Thanks in advance. Glenn

Works OK for me in the past. In saying that, next time you call *2, just say
"customer service" when asked. Then when a rep comes on, ask for your phone
to be flagged. If you have multiple phones on your account, ask for them all
to be flagged.

Out of curiosity, what PRL does your phone have now? Current version is
10023.

Bob

GM

In article <zMxlc.17729$TD4.2210919@attbi_s01>,
"GM" <gm112@comcast.net> wrote:

> 10017

Ouch. If you roam at all, you'd be well served to get the update.

> 10017

Well, you certainly need to get a PRL update. Considering how old your phone
is, you may want to check this site to see if you have the current firmware
for that model of yours -
http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=9 .

If you find you have an older firmware / software version, you will need to
take your phone to a local SPCS store to get that updated. They can have the
PRL updated at the same time.

Bob