Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a Tascam M-3700 desk. I know JL Cooper made software for this
board to display the VCA automation. Does this software work for a PC or
is there any other similar software for this board and PC? If such an
animal exists do you know how I can obtain it.

Thanks
D Owen
Monster recording
(yeah I'll probably get sued eventually)
Gainesville, Fl.

In article <hHUId.20687$8W4.13521@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
Noizman <monster@atlantic.net> wrote:

> I have a Tascam M-3700 desk. I know JL Cooper made software for this
> board to display the VCA automation. Does this software work for a PC or
> is there any other similar software for this board and PC? If such an
> animal exists do you know how I can obtain it.

The software was only available for Macintosh. I've seen it listed on
ebay a couple times.

I had heard about the Mac software but I didn't know if a PC version
existed. Does anyone know of a pc midi control software that can do the
same thing as the JL Cooper stuff?

Pat Janes wrote:
> In article <hHUId.20687$8W4.13521@bignews6.bellsouth.net>,
> Noizman <monster@atlantic.net> wrote:
>

>>I have a Tascam M-3700 desk. I know JL Cooper made software for this
>>board to display the VCA automation. Does this software work for a PC or
>>is there any other similar software for this board and PC? If such an
>>animal exists do you know how I can obtain it.
>

> The software was only available for Macintosh. I've seen it listed on
> ebay a couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS