Sacred:re-spawning

Is there a way to limit re-spawning in this game. It's ridiculous to take
time to kill something for 3 points!!

On that special day, , ("dawg" <don't look@worldnet.att.net>) said...

> Is there a way to limit re-spawning in this game. It's ridiculous to take
> time to kill something for 3 points!!

Get a patch later than 1.6, and walk around thise monsters with grey
rings; they will leave you alone. Otherwise: no way.

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

just so, at no cost.

Ahh.I have version 1.5 and I did notice some monsters had gray inside the
red circles.If they were close I'd bash 'em.Didn't notice if they came after
me though. Was wondering about all the different colors of these.