GuildWars advanced Qs

Base armor can be seen in the Inventory by hovering the mouse over a piece
of clothing. Is there any way to see your actual Armor score, taking into
account all the modifiers?

I see items that say "+5 energy while enchanted". I'm not getting the
bonus. What do I have to do to "enchant" this item?

Is there any way to get a list of Quests you've already finished?

Is there any way to tell the Henchmen "Don't move for a couple seconds"?

Can I suppress all that "drop" and "pickup" messages?

Thanks - Louie

nostromo

Thus spake "llandale" <llandale@earthlink.net>, Mon, 8 Aug 2005 23:30:37
-0500, Anno Domini:

>Base armor can be seen in the Inventory by hovering the mouse over a piece
>of clothing. Is there any way to see your actual Armor score, taking into
>account all the modifiers?

Each piece of armour acts on different body parts.

>I see items that say "+5 energy while enchanted". I'm not getting the
>bonus. What do I have to do to "enchant" this item?

It's when YOU are enchanted.

>Is there any way to get a list of Quests you've already finished?

Don't think so.

>Is there any way to tell the Henchmen "Don't move for a couple seconds"?

Don't think so (except for Gwen in pre-searing :)

>Can I suppress all that "drop" and "pickup" messages?

Don't think so.

>Thanks - Louie

These aren't actually that advanced Louie. I highly recommend you go here:

http://www.guild-hall.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

"llandale" <llandale@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Base armor can be seen in the Inventory by hovering the mouse over a piece
> of clothing. Is there any way to see your actual Armor score, taking into
> account all the modifiers?
>
> I see items that say "+5 energy while enchanted". I'm not getting the
> bonus. What do I have to do to "enchant" this item?

Use a spell that enchants YOURSELF--as opposed to others. Those are the kind
of spells that boosts your armor, speed, health, how much damage your NEXT
or FOLLOWING attacks make.

Press "K" to pop open yourskills window and click on a skill and underneath
the title should list if it's an enchantment, hex, or other kind of skill.

> Is there any way to get a list of Quests you've already finished?

No. At least not yet. Altho the official website takes suggestions for
future improvements.

> Is there any way to tell the Henchmen "Don't move for a couple seconds"?

No. Not yet anyway. Like the song say, "They want to be / Close to you.",
unless they are attacking.

> Can I suppress all that "drop" and "pickup" messages?

Not yet.

> Thanks - Louie

There are various websites from www.guildwars.com and from there links to
quasi-official websites that can answer a lot of your questions about
characters, professions, skills, combat, etc.

-- Ken from Chicago