Samsung Uproar SPH-M100 and Win XP

I'm unable to get my my new computer with XP to recognize my Uproar. Has
anybody gotten it to work? Do I need to find a driver? Samsungs website has no
info on this.

Thanks

"PALIKARI99" <palikari99@aol.com> wrote in message
> I'm unable to get my my new computer with XP to recognize my Uproar. Has
> anybody gotten it to work? Do I need to find a driver? Samsungs website
has no
> info on this.
>
> Thanks

Yes, you will need drivers. In looking at
http://futuredial.com/matrix/M_Samsung.htm , Futuredial does offer support
that model, but it looks like you need a serial cable, and they only show
drivers for USB cables. You might check with them to see if they have
drivers for your phone, or whether the usb driver will work for your phone
and laptop.

It appears that Susteen - Data Pilot, another syncing software, doesn't
support your phone - http://susteen.com/phones_samsung.htm

Bob