Sign in with
Your question

Internet working one computer but not other

Last response: in Networking
February 27, 2013 5:56:22 PM

Hello,

I have 2 PC´sconnected to internet via a LAN internet router/switch and one pc goes online and the other only gets limited network acces, and this has been working earlier and it was working when I left home earlier today. I have tried direct connecting to the PC that wont go online and no effect, I hae re installed the network adapter and reset the the router and no effect, beforeI re install the OS, I was wondering if you might have some ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

More about : internet working computer

March 7, 2013 3:46:02 AM

DonSin said:
Hello,

I have 2 PC´sconnected to internet via a LAN internet router/switch and one pc goes online and the other only gets limited network acces, and this has been working earlier and it was working when I left home earlier today. I have tried direct connecting to the PC that wont go online and no effect, I hae re installed the network adapter and reset the the router and no effect, beforeI re install the OS, I was wondering if you might have some ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance!!

Try running the three programs below to reset all internet settings in xp to what they should be.

DRTCP
LSPFix
WinsockxpFix
Related resources
!