Closed

Text messages

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
May 6, 2004 2:00:35 AM

Am I able to send 3 or 4 a month or do I need the 15 dollar package

More about : text messages

May 6, 2004 2:00:36 AM

me@noopmm.com (Me) wrote:
<<Am I able to send 3 or 4 a month or do I need the 15 dollar package

What kind of phone and current plan do you have now? Sprint's prices
vary:

-- 100 SMS Messages (w/Vision Plan): FREE, meaning if you activate sms
messaging on your Vision plan, you get 100 messages (sent or received)
for no charge. But you do have to add it on to your plan.

-- 100 SMS Messages (without Vision); $5/month.

-- Unlimited SMS messages (w/Vision): $5/month

-- Unlimited SMS messages (without Vision): $10/month

You have to call Customer Care and add a sms text message package to
your plan. Otherwise, it is 10 cents per message, sent or received.

Hope this helps,
Eric
May 6, 2004 3:22:43 AM

Don't know if it is sims or not I send pcs mail to home computers a
couple of times a month

> me@noopmm.com (Me) wrote:
> <<Am I able to send 3 or 4 a month or do I need the 15 dollar package
>>>

> What kind of phone and current plan do you have now? Sprint's prices
> vary:
>
> -- 100 SMS Messages (w/Vision Plan): FREE, meaning if you activate sms
> messaging on your Vision plan, you get 100 messages (sent or received)
> for no charge. But you do have to add it on to your plan.
>
> -- 100 SMS Messages (without Vision); $5/month.
>
> -- Unlimited SMS messages (w/Vision): $5/month
>
> -- Unlimited SMS messages (without Vision): $10/month
>
> You have to call Customer Care and add a sms text message package to
> your plan. Otherwise, it is 10 cents per message, sent or received.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Eric

January 1, 2012 10:52:26 PM

This topic has been closed by Jaydeejohn
!