Closed

Text messages

Am I able to send 3 or 4 a month or do I need the 15 dollar package
3 answers Last reply
More about text messages

    me@noopmm.com (Me) wrote:
    <<Am I able to send 3 or 4 a month or do I need the 15 dollar package

    What kind of phone and current plan do you have now? Sprint's prices
    vary:

    -- 100 SMS Messages (w/Vision Plan): FREE, meaning if you activate sms
    messaging on your Vision plan, you get 100 messages (sent or received)
    for no charge. But you do have to add it on to your plan.

    -- 100 SMS Messages (without Vision); $5/month.

    -- Unlimited SMS messages (w/Vision): $5/month

    -- Unlimited SMS messages (without Vision): $10/month

    You have to call Customer Care and add a sms text message package to
    your plan. Otherwise, it is 10 cents per message, sent or received.

    Hope this helps,
    Eric

    Don't know if it is sims or not I send pcs mail to home computers a
    couple of times a month

    > me@noopmm.com (Me) wrote:
    > <<Am I able to send 3 or 4 a month or do I need the 15 dollar package
    >>>

    > What kind of phone and current plan do you have now? Sprint's prices
    > vary:
    >
    > -- 100 SMS Messages (w/Vision Plan): FREE, meaning if you activate sms
    > messaging on your Vision plan, you get 100 messages (sent or received)
    > for no charge. But you do have to add it on to your plan.
    >
    > -- 100 SMS Messages (without Vision); $5/month.
    >
    > -- Unlimited SMS messages (w/Vision): $5/month
    >
    > -- Unlimited SMS messages (without Vision): $10/month
    >
    > You have to call Customer Care and add a sms text message package to
    > your plan. Otherwise, it is 10 cents per message, sent or received.
    >
    > Hope this helps,
    > Eric

  3. This topic has been closed by Jaydeejohn

Sprint PCS Internet Service Providers Product