Need Help on Diablo 2 Second Act

At the end of quest 5 in Act 2 I went back to the village instead of
going through the portal. When I returned to the Arcane Sanctuary the
portal to Canyon of the Magi had disappeared. Now there are a lot of
teleports but they only wander around the Arcan Sanctuary.

Anyone know how to get to the Canyon now?

Thanks

On 16 Aug 2005 04:12:04 -0700, theta@bigpond.net.au wrote:

> Anyone know how to get to the Canyon now?

The Arcane Sanctuary has four corners, and in one of them is the Summoner.
You need to slay him, then click on the book to open the portal to the
Canyon of the Magi. Make sure you immediately grab the waypoint there. Each
of the four sides of the Arcane Sanctuary has a slightly different type of
way that leads to the corners (stairs, teleporters, etc).

M.

In <1124190723.998770.121530@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> theta@bigpond.net.au writes:

> At the end of quest 5 in Act 2 I went back to the village instead of
> going through the portal. When I returned to the Arcane Sanctuary the
> portal to Canyon of the Magi had disappeared. Now there are a lot of
> teleports but they only wander around the Arcan Sanctuary.

> Anyone know how to get to the Canyon now?

If you go through the Arcane Sanctuary again and find the Summoner's
platform, there should be a portal to the Canyon.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com