Sanyo pm8200 & Gas up in Oregon

Last response: in Network Providers
May 6, 2004 8:36:16 PM

Any pros and cons on the Sanyo pm8200 w/ Sprint. I have had sprint for over
16 years (long distance) and verizon/gte/us west/air touch - forever (local,
DSL, & cell). Interested in 1. the phone 2. the carrier.
Gas went up .07 cents to $2.17 a gallon in Portland, Oregon
Please, stay with the topic of the phone and the carrier, the FYI on gas is
a passing matter. I cracked a funny. Anyway, Thanks
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 9:09:25 PM

"Mike, Nancy, & Sara Marie Spiegel" <mspiegel@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Any pros and cons on the Sanyo pm8200 w/ Sprint. I have had sprint for
over
> 16 years (long distance) and verizon/gte/us west/air touch - forever
(local,
> DSL, & cell). Interested in 1. the phone 2. the carrier.
> Gas went up .07 cents to $2.17 a gallon in Portland, Oregon
> Please, stay with the topic of the phone and the carrier, the FYI on gas
is
> a passing matter. I cracked a funny. Anyway, Thanks

As far as I know, there have been no negative comments on the 8200. There
aren't that many reviews on this model in this newsgroup yet. You might
check phonescoop.com and see what's posted in those sites.

Bob
May 6, 2004 9:21:05 PM

"Mike, Nancy, & Sara Marie Spiegel" <mspiegel@verizon.net> wrote in

> Any pros and cons on the Sanyo pm8200 w/ Sprint. I have had sprint for
> over 16 years (long distance) and verizon/gte/us west/air touch -
> forever (local, DSL, & cell). Interested in 1. the phone 2. the
> carrier. Gas went up .07 cents to $2.17 a gallon in Portland, Oregon
> Please, stay with the topic of the phone and the carrier, the FYI on
> gas is a passing matter. I cracked a funny. Anyway, Thanks

I have one and have had no problems with it. I don't have vision or simms
or anything . I just use it as a phone and it is fine Love it . The sound
is outstanding
May 6, 2004 9:25:19 PM

In article <BCBFB791.E438%mspiegel@verizon.net>,
"Mike, Nancy, & Sara Marie Spiegel" <mspiegel@verizon.net> wrote:

> Any pros and cons on the Sanyo pm8200 w/ Sprint. I have had sprint for over
> 16 years (long distance) and verizon/gte/us west/air touch - forever (local,
> DSL, & cell). Interested in 1. the phone 2. the carrier.
> Gas went up .07 cents to $2.17 a gallon in Portland, Oregon
> Please, stay with the topic of the phone and the carrier, the FYI on gas is
> a passing matter. I cracked a funny. Anyway, Thanks

$1.69 in Houston where there are some Halliburton offices.
May 6, 2004 10:09:36 PM

2.69 in Los Angeles

> "Mike, Nancy, & Sara Marie Spiegel" <mspiegel@verizon.net> wrote in
>
>> Any pros and cons on the Sanyo pm8200 w/ Sprint. I have had sprint
>> for over 16 years (long distance) and verizon/gte/us west/air touch -
>> forever (local, DSL, & cell). Interested in 1. the phone 2. the
>> carrier. Gas went up .07 cents to $2.17 a gallon in Portland, Oregon
>> Please, stay with the topic of the phone and the carrier, the FYI on
>> gas is a passing matter. I cracked a funny. Anyway, Thanks
>>

> I have one and have had no problems with it. I don't have vision or
> simms or anything . I just use it as a phone and it is fine Love it .
> The sound is outstanding

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 11:49:53 AM

See Dan Albrich's Oregon cellular info & opinions at
http://cell.uoregon.edu/