Anyone bought Dungeon Siege 2 yet?

Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2005 9:01:38 PM

Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
explore.

More about : bought dungeon siege

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:14:54 AM

"Champion" <chromallly@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
> Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
> mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
> explore.

If by "one path" you mean "level design" then yes, DS2 still has plenty of
that.
August 19, 2005 5:22:28 PM

Thus spake "Champion" <chromallly@yahoo.com>, 18 Aug 2005 17:01:38 -0700,
Anno Domini:

>Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
>Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
>mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
>explore.

I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

August 19, 2005 5:22:29 PM

Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote in

>>Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
>>Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
>>mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
>>explore.
>
> I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
> Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.

Thank you for attending tonight's episode of Non Sequiter Theatre, with
your host, Nostromo.

Shhh. The fish is sleeping.

Geo
--
George Mealer
geo*AT*snarksoft*DOT*com

"Alright, it's Saturday night...I have no date, a two-liter bottle
of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's rock!" -- Philip J. Fry
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:41:59 PM

Uzytkownik "Champion" <chromallly@yahoo.com> napisal w wiadomosci
> Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
> Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
> mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
> explore.

Sadly, yes it is. But I'm having great fun with it anyway. Definetely one of
the best games this year imho, especially for crpg fan (and yes, I know its
hack'n'slash :>). Obtain a demo and check by yourself - it offers quite a
big chunk of the game for a demo.

M.
August 20, 2005 1:58:24 AM

Thus spake George Mealer <geo@snarksoft.invalid>, Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:31:21
GMT, Anno Domini:

>Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote in
>
>>>Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
>>>Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
>>>mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
>>>explore.
>>
>> I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
>> Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.
>>

>Thank you for attending tonight's episode of Non Sequiter Theatre, with
>your host, Nostromo.
>
>Shhh. The fish is sleeping.
>
>Geo

ROFL! Who moved that goddam thread!!! Who was it!?

Screw you guys....I'm goin HOME! :-p

--
A killfile is a friend for life.

August 21, 2005 4:14:07 PM

Nostromo wrote:
> Thus spake George Mealer <geo@snarksoft.invalid>, Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:31:21
> GMT, Anno Domini:
>

>>Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote in

>>>I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
>>>Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.
>>>

>>Thank you for attending tonight's episode of Non Sequiter Theatre, with
>>your host, Nostromo.
>>
>>Shhh. The fish is sleeping.
>>
>>Geo
>

> ROFL! Who moved that goddam thread!!! Who was it!?
>
> Screw you guys....I'm goin HOME! :-p

LMAO, I thought I was going crazy there for a second...
!