Anyone bought Dungeon Siege 2 yet?

Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
explore.
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone bought dungeon siege

    "Champion" <chromallly@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
    > Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
    > mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
    > explore.

    If by "one path" you mean "level design" then yes, DS2 still has plenty of
    that.

    Thus spake "Champion" <chromallly@yahoo.com>, 18 Aug 2005 17:01:38 -0700,
    Anno Domini:

    >Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
    >Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
    >mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
    >explore.

    I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
    Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.

    --
    A killfile is a friend for life.

    Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote in

    >>Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
    >>Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
    >>mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
    >>explore.
    >
    > I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
    > Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.

    Thank you for attending tonight's episode of Non Sequiter Theatre, with
    your host, Nostromo.

    Shhh. The fish is sleeping.

    Geo
    --
    George Mealer
    geo*AT*snarksoft*DOT*com

    "Alright, it's Saturday night...I have no date, a two-liter bottle
    of Shasta, and my all-Rush mix tape. Let's rock!" -- Philip J. Fry

    Uzytkownik "Champion" <chromallly@yahoo.com> napisal w wiadomosci
    > Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
    > Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
    > mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
    > explore.

    Sadly, yes it is. But I'm having great fun with it anyway. Definetely one of
    the best games this year imho, especially for crpg fan (and yes, I know its
    hack'n'slash :>). Obtain a demo and check by yourself - it offers quite a
    big chunk of the game for a demo.

    M.

    Thus spake George Mealer <geo@snarksoft.invalid>, Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:31:21
    GMT, Anno Domini:

    >Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote in
    >
    >>>Is this still RPG on rails where you only follow one path? The last
    >>>Diablo clone I've played was Sacred and that one was a lot of fun,
    >>>mainly because my character could go all over the huge game world and
    >>>explore.
    >>
    >> I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
    >> Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.
    >>

    >Thank you for attending tonight's episode of Non Sequiter Theatre, with
    >your host, Nostromo.
    >
    >Shhh. The fish is sleeping.
    >
    >Geo

    ROFL! Who moved that goddam thread!!! Who was it!?

    Screw you guys....I'm goin HOME! :-p

    --

    Nostromo wrote:
    > Thus spake George Mealer <geo@snarksoft.invalid>, Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:31:21
    > GMT, Anno Domini:
    >

    >>Nostromo <nostromo@spamfree.net.au> wrote in

    >>>I'm pretty sure one overrides the other, with only the last one sticking.
    >>>Unlike dyes, where you can mix them b4hand.
    >>>

    >>Thank you for attending tonight's episode of Non Sequiter Theatre, with
    >>your host, Nostromo.
    >>
    >>Shhh. The fish is sleeping.
    >>
    >>Geo
    >

    > ROFL! Who moved that goddam thread!!! Who was it!?
    >
    > Screw you guys....I'm goin HOME! :-p

    LMAO, I thought I was going crazy there for a second...

PC gaming Games RPG Video Games