Dungeon Siege 2 is $35 @ Fry's Electronics

I just got the Friday ads for Fry's and saw that they are selling
Dungeon Siege 2 for $35! I'm definitely picking up my copy after work,
but I just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

Knight37

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> I just got the Friday ads for Fry's and saw that they are selling
> Dungeon Siege 2 for $35! I'm definitely picking up my copy after work,
> but I just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

Just got home from Fry's. Installing DS2 now!!

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> once tried to test me with:
>
>> I just got the Friday ads for Fry's and saw that they are selling
>> Dungeon Siege 2 for $35! I'm definitely picking up my copy after work,
>> but I just wanted to give you guys the heads up.
>
> Just got home from Fry's. Installing DS2 now!!

And? Your opinion?

Ceo-

"Ceowulf" <ceo@NOSPAMii.ATALLnet> once tried to test me with:

> "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> once tried to test me with:
>>
>>> I just got the Friday ads for Fry's and saw that they are selling
>>> Dungeon Siege 2 for $35! I'm definitely picking up my copy after work,
>>> but I just wanted to give you guys the heads up.
>>
>> Just got home from Fry's. Installing DS2 now!!
>
> And? Your opinion?

I haven't gotten past the point of the end of the demo yet so I don't have
anything new to add, yet. I'll post something when I get further into it.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

Knight37 wrote:
> I just got the Friday ads for Fry's and saw that they are selling
> Dungeon Siege 2 for $35! I'm definitely picking up my copy after work,
> but I just wanted to give you guys the heads up.
>
> Knight37

Give it until Labor day or Thanks Giving. It'll be even cheaper!

Picked up Sid Myer's Pirates for $19.99 couple weeks ago.

TRENDING THREADS