Mac

okay i know this is really obvious but i can't find
anything simple enough for me to understand.
for hosting games online i think i need to forward ports
6112-6119
is this right and how do i do this??

Hi,

Go to your Base Station Management Tool, then go to Security, then click on
Port Forwarding then click on the Set up persistent port forwarding.
Then type in the following:

Put a checkmark box on the enable checkmark box then
Inbound port: 6112-6119
Type: TCP
Private IP address: the IP address of your internal computer
Private port: 6112-6119

Then scroll down and hit the Apply button.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User