Bloodlines again -- Lily is missing

Ok I am at the part in the Thin Blood quest where I am supposed to find her
in the blood bank. I do that, except she isn't there. I checked walkthroughs
and they say she is supposed to be sitting in a chair in the hidden room
behind the freezer. I went to the freezer, opened the secret room, and the
chairs are there but no Lily. I reloaded my game, reloaded back to before
entering the blood bank map, and tried again several times, but Lily is
never there. The quest is still in my quest log indicating that she should
be in the blood bank.

Quoth The Raven: Kevin C. <nomail@dot.com> in
UeFNe.3042$3F6.2411@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com
> Ok I am at the part in the Thin Blood quest where I am supposed to
> find her in the blood bank. I do that, except she isn't there. I
> checked walkthroughs and they say she is supposed to be sitting in a
> chair in the hidden room behind the freezer. I went to the freezer,
> opened the secret room, and the chairs are there but no Lily. I
> reloaded my game, reloaded back to before entering the blood bank
> map, and tried again several times, but Lily is never there. The
> quest is still in my quest log indicating that she should be in the
> blood bank.

did you find her artifacts in the boot of a red car in the car park?

--
Always use tasteful words. You may have to eat them.

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:21:08 GMT, "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote:

>Ok I am at the part in the Thin Blood quest where I am supposed to find her
>in the blood bank. I do that, except she isn't there. I checked walkthroughs
>and they say she is supposed to be sitting in a chair in the hidden room
>behind the freezer. I went to the freezer, opened the secret room, and the
>chairs are there but no Lily. I reloaded my game, reloaded back to before
>entering the blood bank map, and tried again several times, but Lily is
>never there. The quest is still in my quest log indicating that she should
>be in the blood bank.

IIRC, the quest goes like this

1) Talk to guy on beach
2) Talk to old lady in diner
3) Check computer in bail bond office (for type of car)
4) Check car in garage
5) Go to blood bank, one of the comps will gove you freezer code
(1969 iirc)
6) Go to freezers and one of them has a keypad - enter code and a
hidden door will open, and come out in room with chair - Lily will now
be in it.

Not 100% sure about 3 and 4, but the rest sounds good.

And what's with all the carrots ?

Mark Morrison wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:21:08 GMT, "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote:
>

>>Ok I am at the part in the Thin Blood quest where I am supposed to find her
>>in the blood bank. I do that, except she isn't there. I checked walkthroughs
>>and they say she is supposed to be sitting in a chair in the hidden room
>>behind the freezer. I went to the freezer, opened the secret room, and the
>>chairs are there but no Lily. I reloaded my game, reloaded back to before
>>entering the blood bank map, and tried again several times, but Lily is
>>never there. The quest is still in my quest log indicating that she should
>>be in the blood bank.
>>

> IIRC, the quest goes like this
>
> 1) Talk to guy on beach
> 2) Talk to old lady in diner
> 3) Check computer in bail bond office (for type of car)
> 4) Check car in garage
> 5) Go to blood bank, one of the comps will gove you freezer code
> (1969 iirc)

As in, "We haven't had that spirit here since..."?

There *were* a number of easter eggs like this in Bloodlines. Off the
top of my head, I can remember a Homestar Runner reference and a CHUD
reference.

> 6) Go to freezers and one of them has a keypad - enter code and a
> hidden door will open, and come out in room with chair - Lily will now
> be in it.
>
> Not 100% sure about 3 and 4, but the rest sounds good.

- Ron ^*^

Sam Jones wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:21:08 GMT, "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote:
>
> >Ok I am at the part in the Thin Blood quest where I am supposed to find her
> >in the blood bank.
>
> I can't actually help you because I never got to do that quest in the
> couple of times I played the game - could never get it to trigger,
> which I believe is (was) a known bug. Can anyone confirm this was
> fixed in the official or unnofficial patches?

I was able to complete this quest with the unofficial 1.5 patch applied
to the official 1.2 patch. HTH.

--
Best Regards, mattchu
np: Figurine - Our Game is Over

Quoth The Raven: Sam Jones <jamscones@ntlworld.com> in
n0ngg1thspo6p94j318r2aedfn65af580n@4ax.com
> On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 12:21:08 GMT, "Kevin C." <nomail@dot.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok I am at the part in the Thin Blood quest where I am supposed to
>> find her in the blood bank.
>
> I can't actually help you because I never got to do that quest in the
> couple of times I played the game - could never get it to trigger,
> which I believe is (was) a known bug. Can anyone confirm this was
> fixed in the official or unnofficial patches?

I did it unpatched at all. it was difficult at first, I kept going back
to the beach to chat to the people at the fire, and I accidentally
touched the car in the car park, then I was able to continue after I
found her belongings and went back to the beach

--
The more people I meet, the more I like my dog

Take out the _CURSING to reply to me