Why won't Deekin identify anymore?

I'm playing SoU and got Deekin as soon as I could -- I like kobolds.
He's a funny little guy. Anyway, I'm having my first problem with him.
He seems to have stopped offering to identify magic items.

I'm in Undrentide itself, currently enslaved by the lizardman type
merchant dude (Asabi or something). I know there are a lot of "junk"
items in the old city like rusty spears and rotten leather, and
apparently Deekin won't bother offering to ID it so I just drop it.
However it seems like he won't offer to ID anything else when I talk to
him. Is this a known bug? I don't see any deja entries about it.

What can I do?

- Ron ^*^

Werebat wrote:

> I'm playing SoU and got Deekin as soon as I could -- I like kobolds.
> He's a funny little guy. Anyway, I'm having my first problem with him.
> He seems to have stopped offering to identify magic items.
>
> I'm in Undrentide itself, currently enslaved by the lizardman type
> merchant dude (Asabi or something). I know there are a lot of "junk"
> items in the old city like rusty spears and rotten leather, and
> apparently Deekin won't bother offering to ID it so I just drop it.
> However it seems like he won't offer to ID anything else when I talk to
> him. Is this a known bug? I don't see any deja entries about it.
>
> What can I do?

Soo... Deekin just sort of stops identifying once you get to Undrentide?

- Ron ^*^