DS2 Co-op impressions?

Anyone started playing Co-op yet? DS1, DiabloX, and SacredX were great for
'couples' playing co-op....and we're hoping DS2 will be the "next great
thing". We don't need deep strategy, just a fun, relaxing RPG hackfest we
can progress through together!

"Marshall" <marshall@idea.lvcoxmail.com> once tried to test me with:

> Anyone started playing Co-op yet? DS1, DiabloX, and SacredX were
> great for 'couples' playing co-op....and we're hoping DS2 will be the
> "next great thing". We don't need deep strategy, just a fun, relaxing
> RPG hackfest we can progress through together!

I played it some co-op last night. It's a lot like Diablo 2 in the coop
mode. The nice thing about MP is that you can play in a mode that lets each
player have a main character and up to 2 followers each.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.